Big goosenecks

/ Big goosenecks #11  
What is mounted on that vibroseis buggy? Can't really tell from
the pictures but it looks like the plate is missing and some sort of rack ...

It's a mini vibe. Has a 300 lb mass for doing shear work. It's one of only a couple that are in use. That machine is 18' bumper to bumper.

/ Big goosenecks
That's is a cool looking unit. We worked on a project with a mini vibe in Miami Florida earlier this year. They had that thing running down city streets through neighborhoods.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    720.5 KB · Views: 251
   / Big goosenecks
The tracked machine I will be hauling is a seismic weight drop unit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 159
   / Big goosenecks #14  
That's is a cool looking unit. We worked on a project with a mini vibe in Miami Florida earlier this year. They had that thing running down city streets through neighborhoods.

That's pretty much how we operate. We tow a landstreamer behind the vibe. Very fast, very high resolution. We can do up to 7 km per 8 hour day, in 3 components.

/ Big goosenecks
That is pretty cool. You could get a ton of production once set up. Must be for really shallow work. We use 1C nodes and put hundreds of them out. Most our targets are 3,000 to 12,000' deep.

/ Big goosenecks #18  
Yup, we're looking at a max of 1000', although we do have a large vertical mass for deeper stuff.

/ Big goosenecks #19  
I had a 25+5 GN with 12K axles. It was rated at 25K. If I had to do it again i would get a tri axle with 8K units so I didn't have to deal with the duals and could run common size 16" tires.

Chris

/ Big goosenecks #20  
Kaufman trailers is a good bang for the buck. I believe they have a 12k axle option.