Bigfoot skull?

/ Bigfoot skull? #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
   / Bigfoot skull? #2  
I've spent a lot of time in the woods and heard a lot of stories. I don't disbelieve that there could be critters we haven't seen yet, maybe even big critters. However, from those pictures and that story it seems a lot like a publicity stunt to me.

/ Bigfoot skull? #3  
Of course its a publicity stunt.

The pic shows something that looks like a gorilla skull. It's not a bear. But the pic is only half the skull. Makes me think they're hiding something that would disprove their claim.

/ Bigfoot skull? #4  

/ Bigfoot skull? #5  
LoL...So many gullible people in this world...and those that exploit them...too funny...!

/ Bigfoot skull? #6  
1657309854096.png

/ Bigfoot skull? #7  
Of course its a publicity stunt.

The pic shows something that looks like a gorilla skull. It's not a bear. But the pic is only half the skull. Makes me think they're hiding something that would disprove their claim.
You only see half because the other side has the ink Taiwanese bar code for pricing.

/ Bigfoot skull? #8  
On April 1st, I would have laughed, and given a thumbs up for effort. But this is silly. And he had to bury the replica deep enough so you can't see the Canine teeth, which would be a dead give away. Anyway, even if Coyote Peterson was punked by someone else; if he can't tell the difference between plastic resin and organic bone, he has no business pretending he is qualified to say anything. :)

/ Bigfoot skull?