Billy Jack died.....

/ Billy Jack died..... #11  
"wasn't Billy the first one to state that he was going to take off his boot and kick the dude in the head and he wasn't going to be able to stop him"

That was him.

/ Billy Jack died..... #12  
wasn't Billy the first one to state that he was going to take off his boot and kick the dude in the head and he wasn't going to be able to stop him. I remember that it was one of the earliest shows I ever watched at the drivein that I wasn't with my parents.
I think that's my first memory of Billy too.

/ Billy Jack died..... #13  
He was my hero then(I was 14), even had the hat. Sorry to see another one go that had class.................

/ Billy Jack died..... #14  
wasn't Billy the first one to state that he was going to take off his boot and kick the dude in the head and he wasn't going to be able to stop him. I remember that it was one of the earliest shows I ever watched at the drivein that I wasn't with my parents.

Actually he said he was going to take his right foot and kick the dude on the right side of his face:
Billy Jack classic face kick whopping scene - YouTube

That scene still gives me boose gumps.

Last edited:
   / Billy Jack died.....
   / Billy Jack died..... #17  
And pro basketball too... I looked him up and apparently only 12 athletes in the history of American professional sports has played in the MLB and NBA. And funny, he is known as the 'Rifleman'. :cool:

/ Billy Jack died.....
And pro basketball too... I looked him up and apparently only 12 athletes in the history of American professional sports has played in the MLB and NBA. And funny, he is known as the 'Rifleman'. :cool:

He could really "shoot" hoops!!:laughing:

/ Billy Jack died..... #19  
I remember mom and dad taking us to the drive in to see billy jack didnt he wrestle in wwf or was that a different guy?