Bitersweet Day.

/ Bitersweet Day. #21  
My trucks, not so much. They come and go. The 2 Harleys and a 2007 Mustang GT, now they're different stories. :cloud9:

No surprise about your feelings with your Harleys and 'Stang. Some things are meant to be life-long friends, no matter how bad or good they treat you. But with my trucks? They're expendable (almost). I've been known to just simply dump them after only 15 - 20 years :)

/ Bitersweet Day. #22  
No surprise about your feelings with your Harleys and 'Stang. Some things are meant to be life-long friends, no matter how bad or good they treat you. But with my trucks? They're expendable (almost). I've been known to just simply dump them after only 15 - 20 years :)

I ordered the pony in May of 2006 and took delivery in August. At the time they were selling so well in my area that dealers were pricing them a couple thousand over sticker and getting it. I went to a dealer about 130 miles away and got a fair deal. My intention was (and still is) to keep the car until I expire. Always wanted to be one of those guys that bought a muscle car of some sort brand new and still had the thing 30 or 40 years later.

/ Bitersweet Day. #23  
JJZ 109 said:
I ordered the pony in May of 2006 and took delivery in August. At the time they were selling so well in my area that dealers were pricing them a couple thousand over sticker and getting it. I went to a dealer about 130 miles away and got a fair deal. My intention was (and still is) to keep the car until I expire. Always wanted to be one of those guys that bought a muscle car of some sort brand new and still had the thing 30 or 40 years later.

Dad did this with his 70 Corvette. Still has it, 36k miles and looks new. He says its mine now but I cant seem to get the keys off him!