Blew out another turf tire

/ Blew out another turf tire #11  
Fluid AND a mounted hoe for weight? If I had that tractor with the hoe, I would not fill the tires.

/ Blew out another turf tire #12  
^^ My Hoe comes off in a few minutes; two pins, three hose connections. Tires are loaded for those times.

/ Blew out another turf tire #13  
^^ My Hoe comes off in a few minutes; two pins, three hose connections. Tires are loaded for those times.

I picked up a 1725mb a few months ago. I got rimguard in the turf tires. I haven’t taken the backhoe off since I got it.

Last edited:
   / Blew out another turf tire #14  
I picked up a 1725mb a few months ago. I got rimguard in the tires. I haven’t taken the backhoe off since I got it.
Yes, that was my reasoning for not needing the loaded tires. Whenever I needed weight on my TC33D, I would just put the tiller on the 3pt.

/ Blew out another turf tire #15  
We’ll I blew out a front a little while ago. I had it tubed and it’s been fine. I had a blow out in a rear tire filled with rimguard. I got it to stop with two plugs. I used it most of the day with no problems. At the end of the day it started leaking in another spot. It’s within a couple inches of the plugged area. I think I’m just asking too much if the tires labeled grass master haha. I wish I wouldn’t have let the dealer talk me into turfs after I said I wanted r14s.

Stupid question but on a filled tire how do I try to save the beet juice? If I get this tire tubed can I still use the beet juice? I’m new to this stuff but I’m learning a lot.
Does the tractor sit outside in the sun all the time? RV people have a problem with tires and use covers.

/ Blew out another turf tire
If I switch tires i definitely don’t want to have to do it again so I need them to last. Does anyone know what wheels I would buy if I wanted to get another set? Is there an aftermarket alternative?

/ Blew out another turf tire #19  
It stays in a aluminum truck box I use as a poor man’s shed outta the weather.
Is the box ventilated? Exposure to heat for prolonged periods of time is hard on rubber.

Is the box ventilated? Exposure to heat for prolonged periods of time is hard on rubber.
It’s vented pretty decently. I just think the 3” minus is too hard on it. Its pretty much a lawn mower tire. I guess the question is do I think a tube will hold up or do I just swap em all out?