Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #21  
I'd go with the heavier R4's since you are working the FEL. I run R4's on lawns commercially with no issues damaging the lawn. Almost 2,000 hrs with heavy FEL work.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day.
I went to the dealer today and they had 30 of my tractors there but no turf tires on hand to sell me. The parts guy said I can order you one for 105. I said no thanks. I’m gonna check other places tomorrow and if not I’ll order it online. I can order two for a little bit more than that and have a spare on hand.

If I wanted to buy an extra rim what size am I looking at? I’m not sure if other tractors rims would fit on the Massey.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #23  
That 4-ply on the tire is a "Rating". In reality, it probably 2-ply. I would go with better tires if you use a loader.

That 4-ply on the tire is a "Rating". In reality, it probably 2-ply. I would go with better tires if you use a loader.
Can I just change out the fronts to something better without messing with the 4WD?

Anyone know if Kubota bx rims will fit the Massey?

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #27  
The first thing they do before foam filling is drill holes to vent the foam.

I think that’s to vent the air while the foam displaces it. The ones I’ve had foamed came back with nails plugging the hole.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #29  
Take a look into R14's or Carlisle Versa-Turfs, you'll be happy to spend the money. 🤣

Take a look into R14's or Carlisle Versa-Turfs, you'll be happy to spend the money. 🤣
Can I get a different type of tire from the rear as long as their the same size as the previous tire? My rears are loaded with rim guard. I’d rather not mess with that.