Bobcat CT445 over heat

/ Bobcat CT445 over heat #1  

bmillerag

Tractor
bobcat ct230
I have a problem with my temp gauge showing my tractor is over heating. I have already replaced the thermostat and temp sensor. It doesn’t show that’s it overheating all of the time. Only when it’s warm outside above 70 degrees and even then it doesn’t happen all of the time. I used a temp gun on the block and other components and they don’t seem to be hot. I don’t get and smell of antifreeze either. I can run two or three hours and be fine then all of a sudden it starts to creep up. Any ideas

/ Bobcat CT445 over heat #2  
Maybe just a bad sending unit. My CT235 pegs out when I turn the lights on, never figured out why. I just don't worry about it and other than sometimes loading it in the dark I never use the lights. If your temp gun is not indicating overheating when the gauge pegs out then no worry but I'm sure you would like to know the fix.

Bobcat 6697627 Search results for: 'engine components 6697627 engine temp sender' | Genuine Bobcat Parts

Kioti e7240-32731 E7240-32731 - Water Temperature Sender for Kioti | Up to 60% off Dealer Prices | TractorJoe.com

Last edited:
   / Bobcat CT445 over heat #3  
I know you said you’re not Reading hot with the separate thermometer but have you checked and cleaned a radiator screen?

/ Bobcat CT445 over heat
I have changed the temp sensor already and cleaned the radiator screens.