Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #21  
Like I said, not an issue with me but then I'd never have a hydro. I use ground engaging implements (I farm) so a hydro for me is a non starter. Have 3 pedals, 2 brake pedals and a clutch pedal I hardly ever use.
Don't you use the clutch to reverse? Does it go as fast in reverse as it does forward?

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #22  
Don't you use the clutch to reverse? Does it go as fast in reverse as it does forward?
If a tractor has a power reverser, the tractor has a hydraulic clutch that switches F-N-R with the flip of a lever.

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #23  
On the Bobcat website under the build sheet they list the implements as 3 pt. Those I believe are the implements that apply to the promotion, but I no longer see that promotion on the Bobcat website.

View attachment 699983

Pallet fork, angle blade & ballast box are what I intended to buy. I also wanted and did purchase a quick release.
The Bobcat site says
Get a $400 USD*/$520 CAD* rebate when you add two three-point implements to the purchase of your new compact tractor (excludes quick hitch and rear ballast box).

Sooooo, are you certain the dealer said the angle blade and pallet fork would not qualify for the rebate?

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #24  
The Bobcat site says
Get a $400 USD*/$520 CAD* rebate when you add two three-point implements to the purchase of your new compact tractor (excludes quick hitch and rear ballast box).

Sooooo, are you certain the dealer said the angle blade and pallet fork would not qualify for the rebate?
The OP is just slandering Bobcat at this point because he didn't meet the requirements for the rebate. The website says the ballast box is excluded and the pallet forks are not a 3 point implement so the OP was only purchasing 1 qualifying implement and didn't qualify for the rebate. If the OP didn't understand that and the dealer failed to clarify that info then that is a dealer issue not a Bobcat issue.

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #25  
The Bobcat site says

Where do you see that?

"You can also expand your savings and receive a $400 USD*/$520 CAD* rebate when you add on two three-point implements. Whichever option you choose, it’s easy to do more and save more when you buy a new compact tractor from Bobcat."

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #26  
Where do you see that?

"You can also expand your savings and receive a $400 USD*/$520 CAD* rebate when you add on two three-point implements. Whichever option you choose, it’s easy to do more and save more when you buy a new compact tractor from Bobcat."

Click on the picture for the $400 rebate and it opens a popup with the extra info with the exclusions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210526-225851.png
    Screenshot_20210526-225851.png
    756.8 KB · Views: 79
   / Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #27  

Click on the picture for the $400 rebate and it opens a popup with the extra info with the exclusions.

That would be why.. Popups disabled.

Kinda BS to hide it in there, 3 clicks in, though. But, as said, it does say to talk to the dealer about the details, so.. <shrug>

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #28  
Unfortunately both the OP and the dealer both lose out on savings and sales. U can get the following attachments to go with the angle blade, meet the rebate requirements and allow the OP to get back $400 with the rebate:
1. 60" tine rake for $691
2. 60" box blade for $724
3. Post hole auger for $855

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #30  
:rolleyes: really now. The rocker is the shiznit.

A lot of people try to use it like a pedal and it's not really comfortable that way. Use it like a treadle and it's great in my experience.