Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #31  
Exciting news. It either means the SS/Excavator market is lax, or the tractor market is booming!

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #32  
My Bobcat dealer also confirmed the tractors are coming back. No specific time line yet, but after the first of the year.
I guess I don't get it.
They did the tractor thing for a few years, got out of it, now doing the tractor thing again ?

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #33  
I’m glad they are getting back into it, and it sounds like they are. I’m thinking it’ll increase future support, but there’s no real sound logic behind that. Maybe wishful thinking. Mine is still like brand new. It does everything I need it to do, and runs great. I’m hoping my grandkids will still be running it long after I’m gone.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #34  
Mine is closing in on 2000 hours and is showing some bumps and bruises. I will be in the market in the next few years. I wonder who they will partner with?

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #35  
   / Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #36  
So who’s going to go out and buy a new one

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #37  
Being a kioti owner, I'd say this is a good thing overall for all of us.

Did you see this, a few years back now, but applies to tier 4 engines? My kioti after the initial 50 hour oil change, says to change oil ever 400 hours. Yes four hundred. Trans oil every 200! Wow.

New Kioti Engine a Triple Threat - orchardandvine.net

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #38  
Being a kioti owner, I'd say this is a good thing overall for all of us.

Did you see this, a few years back now, but applies to tier 4 engines? My kioti after the initial 50 hour oil change, says to change oil ever 400 hours. Yes four hundred. Trans oil every 200! Wow.

New Kioti Engine a Triple Threat - orchardandvine.net

Is that using synthetic?

200 hours on transmission? Doesn't sound right.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #39  
Isn't everything synthetic these days?

Trans - every 200 change HST and trans oil filters. Every 400 replace..sorry, their checklist/maintenance list is hard to read. Must be the korean right to left conversion to left to right reading in america or something.

Tier 2 and 3 engines get 250 hours on oil.

Also says to replace oil every year...I've never been an annual (or every 3 months on cars) kinda guy, other than say, coolant and brake fluid. As long as you get to op temp often enough to burn off condensation.
Is that using synthetic?

200 hours on transmission? Doesn't sound right.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #40  
It appears they're back. I saw this on FB today. A dealer said this is actually a CK3510SE with Bobcat's paint scheme.

2a91md0.jpg