Bobcat warranty vs. Kioti

/ Bobcat warranty vs. Kioti
6 year, 2,000-hour powertrain warranty is part of the retail programs and it has been since March of 2020.

That makes more sense. I looked all over their website and couldn't find the retail warranty info. Thanks.

/ Bobcat warranty vs. Kioti #12  
6 year, 2,000-hour powertrain warranty is part of the retail programs and it has been since March of 2020.

Me Too. Nowhere on their website does it indicate an additional powertrain warrantee. At least none that I can find. Better get that in writing. I'm also looking at a CT2040 w/ TLB and snowblower. Wanna take advantage of 0%financing.

Last edited:
   / Bobcat warranty vs. Kioti #13  
I just bought a CT2025 in Quebec City, QC, Canada in January. Supposed to be delivered in April. I spoke with the dealer about extending the warranty period to 60 month 2000h using the « Bobcat protection plus » (You have different options of years and h here: Protection Plus Extended Warranty - Bobcat Company). It was not that expensive (few hundreds if I well remember) and the dealer told me I can buy it right before the end of the regular warranty period. Not have to buy it upfront.

Bran new to this forum. My first tractor acquisition. Can’t wait the Bobcat being here :).

/ Bobcat warranty vs. Kioti #14  
Just ordered a CT2040. Sales guy offered a Protection Plus Warranty for 60 months or 2,000 hours. It was initially $700 but was reduced to $350 during our sales negotiation.

Read thru the paperwork. This warranty is more like your car vs Kubota. It doesn’t cover negligence or theft, but is bumper to bumper in all other respects.

Using the warranty I have the option of mobile repair (for a warranted item) free of charge, or I can trailer it to the dealer. Right now mobile service is running 3 days out but obviously that can change.