Bonehead quick attach question

/ Bonehead quick attach question #1  

Cougsfan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO35, Branson 4720CH
My 4720CH is my first time I have had anything to do with a quick attach FEL. My question is: Are "universal quick attach plates" alike and interchangeable? It has occurred to me that a a good winter project might be making a manlift cage and/or hay forks to go in place of my bucket. I see quick attach plates on e-bay for a reasonable amount of money, but I am not sure if I have to get a Branson specific attach plate. From what I have read, it seems like some tractors such as John Deere and Kubota use non-universal attach plates.

/ Bonehead quick attach question #2  
Kubota might offer a non standard plate, but they do offer a standard plate at least on the tractors bigger than a B. SSQA ( skid steer quick attach) is standard.

/ Bonehead quick attach question #3  
If your 4720 has the universal SSQA then yes, the SSQA plates you see online will work with yours.

/ Bonehead quick attach question #4  
My 4720CH is my first time I have had anything to do with a quick attach FEL. My question is: Are "universal quick attach plates" alike and interchangeable? It has occurred to me that a a good winter project might be making a manlift cage and/or hay forks to go in place of my bucket. I see quick attach plates on e-bay for a reasonable amount of money, but I am not sure if I have to get a Branson specific attach plate. From what I have read, it seems like some tractors such as John Deere and Kubota use non-universal attach plates.

your Branson will be a standard SSQA..