Boring Day

/ Boring Day #1  

polo1665

Tractor
Branson 3510H, John Deere X750
Kind of a dismal, cloud covered, rainy day here in Ohio. I was down in the workshop and decided to take a few pics to share with fellow TBNer's. These pics are of my workshop/storage area. The two main reasons I joined TBN are also included. Thanks to all for the positive influence this site provides.:D:D

Mark

Attachments

• TBN1.jpg
    TBN1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 280
  • TBN2.jpg
    TBN2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 263
  • TBN3.jpg
    TBN3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 242
  • TBN4.jpg
    TBN4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 277
  • TBN5.jpg
    TBN5.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 233
  • TBN7.jpg
    TBN7.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 261
   / Boring Day #2  
Well, I'll be the first to say it:

Waaaayyyy too ccccclllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

No, actually that's exactly the way I like to keep a workspace. You've got a fantastic setup there. Congrats on your efforts to make it happen.

/ Boring Day #3  
nice setup, i really like the lean-to/over-hang on the back......great place for equipment, wood, tractor, things that are in the way in the garage....

yes, it was a VERY dreary day here in Ohio.....it was dark at 5:30! man, i surely don't look forward to winter....it's depressing!!!

/ Boring Day #4  
Nice pics.

I leave my shop in a disaster just for those rainy days with nothing else to do. If I was to keep mine as clean as you, I'd have nothing to do on those rainy days!!

Eddie

/ Boring Day #5  
Wow, spotless. Your shop looks great. Thanks for posting the pics.

/ Boring Day #6  
Nice pictures looks like they came right out of "Better Homes & Gardens" Now I have something to shot for when I clean my shop!

/ Boring Day
Nice pics.

I leave my shop in a disaster just for those rainy days with nothing else to do. If I was to keep mine as clean as you, I'd have nothing to do on those rainy days!!

Eddie

What do you think I was doing before I took the pictures;);). Seriously though, if you had ever seen any of my prior garages you would be astonished by this one. I put it in my head that I had something nice and was going to keep it that way. Thanks for all the nice replies.
Mark

/ Boring Day
nice setup, i really like the lean-to/over-hang on the back......great place for equipment, wood, tractor, things that are in the way in the garage....

yes, it was a VERY dreary day here in Ohio.....it was dark at 5:30! man, i surely don't look forward to winter....it's depressing!!!

Yeah, I have a feeling that yesterday was just a taste of the next four months or so. They could do away with this fall back crap. I could care less if it doesn't get light til 8:00 AM, heck I'm at work anyhow.
I was in the same boat as you last year. We closed on our place November 13, '07. Could not wait 'til spring.

Mark

/ Boring Day #9  
Wow, Nice Looking setup Mark , Great looking Equipment Too. Thanks for sharing the Pic,s