Bought a $146.91 hydraulic filter today!

/ Bought a $146.91 hydraulic filter today! #21  
Tries to cross the MA-10312518000 part number at Wix and get this result.

No results were found for the selected part number.

Any other leads?

/ Bought a $146.91 hydraulic filter today! #22  
I own a CC7305 and Cub Cadet wants over $100 for one of the hydraulic filters,Messicks has your part number for almost $200 now and they usually discount list prices.I checked into these Mitsubishi filters when I changed mine last year.They are high quality made by an obscure Japanese filter company that probably charges Mitsubishi allot for low quantity runs.
Cross reference for these filters only seems to compare apples to oranges,not easy to find size and micron rating to match.It looks like Mahindra uses your filter for the 15 and 16 series,their Mitsubishi pricing is more reasonable.
For my Hydraulic filters I did not find an exact match but Kobelco and CAT had high quality filters for excavators at about $20 that are very close,and made to do the same job as filtering a CUT hydro trans.I painted a Kobelco black that I bought black for my next hydro oil change,$20+$5 for paint came to $25,micron rating not quite the same as OEM MA19682581000.

/ Bought a $146.91 hydraulic filter today! #23  
I have a cub cadet 7260 gear drive but it does have a hydraulic filter that i changed last yr , i ordered the filter from my dealer and paid i beleive 35 bucks. its snowing like crazy right now but i will look at it when i get a chance and get a part number . cant even imagine paying 150 bucks for a filter.