Bought a new ZD1211

/ Bought a new ZD1211
I assumed you meant your 60 deck did not have rear anti scalp wheels at all, and saw photos of other new 60 decks that were the same. My older zd326 has rear anti scalp deck wheels. Do you want a photo of that?

If you have a left rear wheel, there should certainly be one on the right.

Yes a photo would be helpful.
There is one on left rear but not on right rear.

Thanks 90cummins

/ Bought a new ZD1211 #12  
Yes a photo would be helpful.
There is one on left rear but not on right rear.

Thanks 90cummins

Here you go...

IMG_3257.JPG

/ Bought a new ZD1211 #14  
If someone actually understands the tied in tank system, please consider posting. The manual is not well written in describing the system.
My take:
The fuel gauge technically reads the fuel level in the RH tank. The fuel is used from the LH tank, and draws from the RH tank to equalize the fuel level. If I run the LH tank dry with some fuel in the RH tank, I can continue to operate by closing the LH tank fuel valve. Correct?

I have a ZD1200 too and I am clueless how the dual tank system is supposed to work. Why can't they just be plumbed to draw down together and fill up together? I am running on the LH tank but the fuel gauge is on the RH tank. Every time I change the in-line valves it stops running. It never draws from the RH tank. Bad design!
gabby

/ Bought a new ZD1211
After 30 hours on my new ZD1211 I am starting to get a feel for the beast.
My stops & turns are much smoother with less turf tear.
I did put it into the ditch the other day and made another do not do this mental note to self.
No damage just pulled it out of the ditch with my tractor and an audience.
I am really starting to like it and feel comfortable with my purchase.
I like the sound & feel of the machine, the cut quality is getting better as I learn the capabilities and limitations of traction when turning, stopping and acceleration.
Time to make more lawn.

90cummins

/ Bought a new ZD1211 #16  
I have a ZD1200 too and I am clueless how the dual tank system is supposed to work. Why can't they just be plumbed to draw down together and fill up together? I am running on the LH tank but the fuel gauge is on the RH tank. Every time I change the in-line valves it stops running. It never draws from the RH tank. Bad design!
gabby

Something is wrong with your mower. The tanks should definitely be equalizing via the crossover tube behind the seat. The fuel valves on the zd1200 series are simple shut off valves, not like the "left / right / off" three way valve on previous models.

/ Bought a new ZD1211
My ZD1211 has a shut off on each tank.
Perhaps you need to disconnect the fuel line and check for an obstruction in that tank.

90cummins