Bought new pickup should I get it undercoated ?

/ Bought new pickup should I get it undercoated ? #111  
If you are careful, plowing snow won't hurt a truck much. If the truck is used as a bulldozer, it will die an early death. But the corrosion from the de-icing materials is really what kills the trucks.

/ Bought new pickup should I get it undercoated ? #112  
If you are careful, plowing snow won't hurt a truck much. If the truck is used as a bulldozer, it will die an early death. But the corrosion from the de-icing materials is really what kills the trucks.
And the fact that if you plow your more than likely out in the sloppy slush and that's the stuff that spreads the salt all over your vehicle.

I have seen municipality plow trucks so crusted with salt at the back we had to wash the rear end so you could see the lights that where on. The only thing that survives that type of salt is stainless and plastic.

/ Bought new pickup should I get it undercoated ? #113  
Brought the new F150 home Wednesday, decided not to have it undercoated. Other than the crazy high price I’m pretty happy with it, never owned such a high tech vehicle before so it’s going to take awhile to get used to using all those controls.
A couple pictures
View attachment 770188
View attachment 770189
I'm a sucker for two-tone trucks, looks great! Good pick!

/ Bought new pickup should I get it undercoated ? #114  
Keep in mind the OP’s truck has an all aluminum body. The frame, axles and a lot of otger components are steel or iron though.