Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival

Super Star Member
Top Poster Of Month
Tractor
M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
Obviously, but OP has bought the turd and needs help.
The dealer is not polishing said turd.
Dealer should be polishing immediately to increase future sales.
Maybe it's still too fresh and stinky to polish. Needs to age a bit and loose it's aroma. :p

Hay Dude

Tractor
Case-IH MX-270, MF7495, Kubota M135XTDSC, Kubota M126XTDC, Kubota F3680, Kubota ZD331
Well your lucky. Here nearly all supplies are low. I just tried to get some 3/4” sch 80 pipe….none to be had. Same with deep unistrut.
getting old.
Now that I would believe. Steel IS in short supply, but I was referring to labor, not materials.

sea2summit

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1860->25D, MX5800, M4D
My dealer(s) arent “behind” at all. Its business as usual and they get my equipment fixed as fast as before Covid.
Im not behind, either. In fact, nobody in my supply chain is behind that I know of.
Not all, but too many people are using this as an excuse
Huh, shortages is the only part of this whole thing that I don’t think are artificial (cause may be artificial but shortages are real).

RickB

Super Star Member
Tractor
Just a Scag
I can see low paid unskilled employees not working since the government now pays them to stay home, effectively competing with small businesses, but service techs are not low paid unskilled labor
My dealer(s) arent “behind” at all. Its business as usual and they get my equipment fixed as fast as before Covid.
Im not behind, either. In fact, nobody in my supply chain is behind that I know of.
Not all, but too many people are using this as an excuse
You've obviously got a very limited supply chain, or you're just blowing smoke.

Tony H

Platinum Member
Tractor
JCB MIDI CX
Kubotas is not the answer. Maybe sitting in their building and letting would-be customers know that you got 15 minutes on your new machine and this dealership doesn't have time for you. I do hate the current world of proprietary codes. Tractors, cars, motorcycles, etc. This should be illegal, after all these vehicles were bought, companies should not be
Able to hold your vehicles hostage

GBB

Tractor
Toro Groundmaster D226
Sounds like you really have a bad apple in the barrel.

In New York State - we have "The Lemon Law" - and I would look very hard at your options in the state in which you live, to see what is available to consumers - this seems to me to be a care of 'Infant Mortality' in the weibul life cycle.

See for instance : The Bathtub Curve and Product Failure Behavior (Part 1 of 2)

Problem here is that YOU are assuming all the risk and inconvenience because of your specific tractor that is part of a life distribution - factors SHOULD NOT 'die' in first hour(s) of life...

Geed luck.

Return for FULL CREDIT and something to cover your expenses/lost opportunity of use.

Good Luck

dzoller

Tractor
Kioti CK30
I have a Kioti. It was only an $18,500 mistake. They do not stand behind their tractors. Their dealers don't either. Diggin It and sea2summit have the right idea. Insist they take it back now. How fast they can get you a new one depends on whether you demand a new one or a refund. Make you give them the bill for the rental you had to get. Get a lawyer. Kioti will drag their feet and lie to you. Be sure the lawyer includes his fees, as that and the rental are bills you would not have if Kioti stood up to their promises. Be ready for a fight and don't delay. Good luck to you!

oldpilot

Tractor
Mahindra
Yeah, I agree that you should check your start's lemon law. They're usually intended for automobiles first of all, but perhaps tractors as well. Calling the consumer protection line of your AG's office can give you good information. There's also the federal CFPB -- make a stink there! https://complaint.consumerfinance.gov

Really disappointing. Korean stuff usually has a good reputation, second only to Japan.

Fxfymn413

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota 4060; Kubota BX2660
Call Kioti corporate; if the reply is not acceptable ask to speak to that person's boss and so on and so on until you reach someone who will listen and take action to fix the problem.

In the early 70's my uncle ordered a brand new IH pick up which ended up being cancelled because of model year change over. When the new year came out the delivery date was changed to a six month wait which meant he would not have the truck to take his family on a long planned trip with his camper. My aunt started calling IH and by the time she was done ended up speaking to the president of the company who fixed the problem. And yes he knew who she was before she spoke to him. The lesson; be as big a PIA as you can be until you get what you want.

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
I have a Kioti. It was only an $18,500 mistake. They do not stand behind their tractors. Their dealers don't either. Diggin It and sea2summit have the right idea. Insist they take it back now. How fast they can get you a new one depends on whether you demand a new one or a refund. Make you give them the bill for the rental you had to get. Get a lawyer. Kioti will drag their feet and lie to you. Be sure the lawyer includes his fees, as that and the rental are bills you would not have if Kioti stood up to their promises. Be ready for a fight and don't delay. Good luck to you!
Really ?? I have owned 2 kioti tractors that have been flawless and have a great dealer in Michigan Iron and Equipment.If you are not happy with your kioti tractor then sell it..

Last edited:

Wilderness

Tractor
Kubota B6200, Kubota L3901HST
I've had consistent good results through BBB on protracted service issues. You might try? File a complaint on- line. Measured, documented, polite. That starts a clock on dealer to respond.

frcnLS

Tractor
LS MT240HE
1 - Document every message and statement and print out all the e-mails, times and dates of phone calls, etc. This may be very important if it comes to a law suit.
2 - Contact your consumer affairs department.
3 - I think that in my state that a vehicle is considered a lemon if repairs are attempted three times for a problem and not fixed. There are also laws about return policies within 'x' number of days. Look into that.
4 - Work with the dealer to extend the warranty to cover this lost time.

tractortrash

Tractor
JD5105
Would look for a fuel cutoff circuit problem. Neighbor’s JD5103 would start but fuel cut off as soon the key was released to run position. Long story short a lazy starter drive stayed engaged long enough to generate current that tripped a relay (fuel cut off) designed for starter diagnostics. Pulled the relay and no more problem. Found a clue to this in one sentence about starter diagnostics in my JD5105 manual. Research might pay off.

rory1

Tractor
Kubota bx1870
Hey guys, just bought my first tractor, KIOTI CK3510 HST and wanted to see if anyone has any better ideas to resolve problems with KIOTI. I bought it brand new off the dealer lot. Started it up for just a minute and drove it on my trailer. Got it home and the unit shut off and check engine light came on. Ran it 2 hours away back to the dealer and they replaced the fuel rail. It ran fine idling for 30 min so I trailered it up and brought it home. Used it for an hour driving around and tractor shut off with check engine light. Now days later dealer hasnt even looked at it yet and said they wont expedite parts. KIOTI wont answer my voicemails or emails. They answered facebook and just said "talk to your dealer". Anyone deal with this before and know how to handle it? The tractor has less than 5 hours on it and over half of those were the dealer testing and make ready.
I would ask to trade for another one on the lot. Get a refund or file a lawsuit .. It probably has trash in the fuel system

TFisadog

Tractor
New Holland TC33D Kioti NX 4510
Your dealer is where you start. I have a down tractor and have been told Kioti is on a 2 week Korean Thanksgiving break. I have no reason to doubt my dealer as they are better than Great. I don't know where you are but Iowa does recognize tractors on the Lemon Law. I would drop it off at the dealer and tell them to call when it is fixed. That time adds to the Lemon law. And as someone else stated make a running record of all correspondence and time down at the dealer for repair, and any phone calls.

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
sometimes it amazes me how people think a dealer will just swap out the tractor for a new one. try that on your automobile. wont happen.

i would place the blame on the dealership for not getting to it right away. when my dk45 had issues a few weeks after i got it, the dealers mechanic dropped what he was doing and drove out to my place and repaired it. i had it repaired same day it happened. i didnt expect a new tractor.

DB Pilot

Gold Member
Tractor
Case Farmall 65A, L3800 Kubota, BX2200 Kubota
A similar thing happened with my Kubota L3800 HST. When it was very new less than 50 hrs. I shut it off about 1/2 mile from the barn and walked around for awhile, then decided to start her up again. NOTHING no clicking starter, Nothing. Luckily I wiggled the HST pedal and after some trial and error the tractor started. This happened intermitantly until I greased ALL the linkage for that HST pedal. Problem solved when the pedal was able to center up on its own. Hope this is the problem for you and an easy fix.

Chewwy

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota LA3240, MF 265
The following forum rules shall govern the conduct of members of TractorByNet. In addition to these guidelines, our Terms of Use has an acceptable user policy in section 9, which all members are bound by and must agree to in order to sign in.

What's not allowed on TBN:

-Advertising or soliciting in message body or via PM (members with an "Advertiser" title are exempt from this rule but are prohibited from spamming via PM or posting duplicates of the same message in the forums)

-Insulting other members

-Arguing with other members, heated and unreasonable debate, "beating a dead horse" without any sign of rational thought process

-Concealing profanity in message

-Excessive use of profanity (whether filtered or not)

-Signature contains profanity, commercial links (unless an advertiser), inappropriate content, links to inappropriate content or content that appears to be there just to cause trouble.

-Discussion of religious topics

-Discussion of political topics

-Impolitely criticizing moderators, admins or site policies

-Mentioning dealer name in threads discussing problems or disputes with dealers

If you do any of these things, your messages may be deleted, or in some cases threads closed. Although rare, repeated offenses lead to account deletion or temporary bans.

Thanks for pointing this out. It is somewhat interesting that the “Terms of Service” are not obvious or even easily available from within the IOS App. As of a few moments ago, they are not even available from the website. Attempting to follow your link to the TOS shows up as

MAINTENANCE MODE
Our home page is undergoing maintenance and should be back online Monday, September 27, 2021.

Note that as of noon time on Sept 27, 2021, the site is still in maintenance mode.

Last edited:

NEPA guy

Bronze Member
Tractor
B2650 FEL, BH, Snowblower/plow, forks
Brands don't matter. Green, Orange Blue, whatever. I had a bad tractor from the get go. No one cares. Pre Covid. Once they got your money, it's anyones game. Get your money back. Things change quick. Priority one.

I had to write and call to corporate before they sent in a regional manager to escalate the problem. Also took it to a different dealer, because those dealers can make or break a situation. Took me 4 months before the original dealer was forced to take the old tractor back (which the dealer is stuck with which is why they don't want it back) and my new dealer built me a new one right out of the box.

Lemons laws don't mean jack. Once a vehicle is considered off road, they are ruled by a different set of laws and it's a whole new game. Your rights go down the tube.

Don't give up. Keep records. FIGHT.

TractorTechBeau

Tractor
Deutz
Hey guys, just bought my first tractor, KIOTI CK3510 HST and wanted to see if anyone has any better ideas to resolve problems with KIOTI. I bought it brand new off the dealer lot. Started it up for just a minute and drove it on my trailer. Got it home and the unit shut off and check engine light came on. Ran it 2 hours away back to the dealer and they replaced the fuel rail. It ran fine idling for 30 min so I trailered it up and brought it home. Used it for an hour driving around and tractor shut off with check engine light. Now days later dealer hasnt even looked at it yet and said they wont expedite parts. KIOTI wont answer my voicemails or emails. They answered facebook and just said "talk to your dealer". Anyone deal with this before and know how to handle it? The tractor has less than 5 hours on it and over half of those were the dealer testing and make ready.
Morning,
I’ll try to help shed light on your issue, along with these other fellows. I have worked at a dealership for 13 years.
Kioti is one of the brands that is sold there.
First off, did the dealer explain the REGEN process with you?
there is a procedure in your manual that will show you how to do it.
In my experience, some had some water in the fuel, and if the tractor had been lugged around in the yard at the dealer, the soot content rises, thus dropping power to engine shutdown.
I can’t answer why they changed the fuel rail, if they did not diagnose the injectors first.
The Kioti scan tool is proprietary.
The check engine light will come on if the fuel filter is dirty, or the sensor on bottom of the filter is bad. Seat switches have been an issue as well. Bulkhead harnesses not plugged all the way in, or oxidized.
bad grounds, etc.. Is it hard to start, meaning does it take a bit of cranking for it to fire off?
Where is your next nearest dealer?

Last edited:

MHarryE

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota M7-171, M5-111, SVL75-2, RTV900XT & GR2120; CaseIH 1680 combine
Any contact with dealer today? Don't expect instant help from any other brand. Often a really good dealer will have a used tractor available for you to use if its time critical. I've even okayed renting competitor in order to keep someone going depending on circumstances. Don't count on Kubota to be a lot better. I blew a special hose on my M7-171, end fittings not available in USA, and was down 18 days during the middle of haying season. No offer for a fill-in. Totally unlike my car dealer who has a fleet of loaners rent free. Longest time I had a loaner from them was 10 days - and the problem was my fault. But one year while negotiating a tractor purchase, I asked my dealer why I saw a used tractor in their inventory I had seen there the previous spring. They told me it spent the entire previous season being loaned out to customer's whose tractors needed major repairs. If you rented from another dealer to get your work done, it might be something to try negotiating.

ForestGrump

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra EMAX 22
My 4.5 year old Mahindra EMAX 22 had a drip of oil at the axle seal. The next day the dealer drove 1.5 hours up the hill to pick it up and fix under warranty. Two days later he brought it back Fixed. I paid $150 for transportation. Our hill is 7,000’ with a typical mountain road.
Both your dealer and Kioti are wrong. My electric mobility scooter, from China broke a main lower bracket. Sent an email to the company, new part is packed and ready to be air expressed. That’s in 12 hours.

Send an email to Kioti corporate in Korea, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. Ask for help in resolving the problem ASAP. There is an implied warranty that what they sold will work, will run, yours doesn’t. Return it to the dealer and ask for an immediate fix, refund or new tractor. Don’t take no for an answer. Don't accept any excuses. Don’t bring it back home. Dress a friend up in a suit and tie and bring him along. Introduce him aa a Mr. so and so and that he will be listening, recording (on his phone).

Write a review on yelp.

dourobob

Platinum Member
Tractor
Wheel Horse 522xi
I am in Canada and I bought a new, off the lot DK45 about 12 years ago. Loved it for a couple of weeks then it stopped in the middle of a field. I crawled under, jiggled some wires and it started. This happened 3-4 times and the dealer (no longer a dealer) replaced the main wiring harness under warranty. Apparently some bright bulb in administration discovered they could save a few pennies per tractor by shortening the main wiring harness by 2-3 inches (save on copper???). Harness then rubbed on frame and shorted out electricals.
Expensive fix for KIOTI. Hope yours is an easier solution.

phastmac

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M7060,Kubota MX 4700hst, Kubota B7100hst, Kubota RTV 900,
Call your State Attorney General's office. Or at least tell the dealer you're going to. Worth a try.

Garson

Tractor
RX7320 Kioti Shuttle Shift, Toro TimeCutter SS5425 Zero Turn
When my "used" DS4510 was initially delivered, it wouldn't start to get the tractor off the delivery trailer. After many attempts if finally started but it continued to have starting problems. Long story short, I got the dealer to replace the "Kill Solenoid" under warranty and it worked fine for a year. Then the intermittent starting problem began again.

This model has a design whereby the fuel flow solenoid is closed until the ignition switch is turned to the crank-engine position. This energizes the fuel solenoid with a few amps of current to override an internal spring and pull the solenoid in to allow fuel flow. After a few milliseconds the power to this energizing coil is dropped but a smaller coil holds the energized flow solenoid open so long as the ignition switch is on. When the ignition switch is moved to the off position this holding coil loses power and the internal spring pulls the fuel flow valve closed to stop the engine.

Your problem is likely the same as mine. I ended up replacing this kill solenoid twice over a 2 year period but it happened a third time. At this point I cut the end off the kill solenoid and discarded the solenoid plunger, installed a new longer shaft through the solenoid, then installed a spring directly on the fuel flow valve to hold it open. Then installing a pull cable to close the valve briefly for shutting the engine off fixed this problem permanently. Most old diesels worked this way. It's simple and reliable.

If your engine won't start, locate the kill solenoid and pull it on manually while cranking the engine. If the engine starts, this solenoid is your problem. Your Kioti may be similar to the 4510 shown in the photos? Modify at your own risk!

Pic#1- Kill solenoid with end cut off and solenoid plunger removed.
Pic#2- New shaft installed
Pic#3- Spring added to hold fuel valve open.
Pic#4- Bracket added to support kill cable that runs through firewall.
Pic#5- Cable pulls loosely mounted plate that pushes flow valve closed

Good luck.

Attachments

• Kioti4510KillSolenoid-04-2016,07,07-RearView.jpg
    Kioti4510KillSolenoid-04-2016,07,07-RearView.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Kioti4510KillSolenoid-02-2016,07,07-FlangeRemoved,PushRodAdded.jpg
    Kioti4510KillSolenoid-02-2016,07,07-FlangeRemoved,PushRodAdded.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Kioti4510KillSolenoid-05-2016,07,12-SingleShaft.jpg
    Kioti4510KillSolenoid-05-2016,07,12-SingleShaft.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Kioti4510KillSolenoid-06-2016,07,07-BracketTopView.jpg
    Kioti4510KillSolenoid-06-2016,07,07-BracketTopView.jpg
    882.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Kioti4510KillSolenoid-07-2016,07,07-BracketBottomView.jpg
    Kioti4510KillSolenoid-07-2016,07,07-BracketBottomView.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

rodger best

Tractor
kubota bx23s
i hate to seem the doomsayer but i would back up the money bus return that thing and go get a deer or kubota, i dont know the KIOTI and it may be a simple fix and leave you with a good machine...OR it may be a lemon, either way its a bad start to the good experience of having your own tractor and for sure its a bad sign when you buy brand new off the lot and now they dont have time for you.

kwbobwi

Tractor
Farmall A
Don't touch anything(it'll void warranty) and contact a lawyer.
A friend of mine had the same issue with a Massey Ferguson with 3 hrs on it.
Took a couple weeks but a new tractor one size bigger was swapped at no cost

deezler

Elite Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7305, Kioti CK3510seh TLB
Why is this thread attracting so many brand new members to comment who have under 5 posts on the forum? Interesting. Are you newbs googling "kioti tractor dead on arrival" or something? Lol.

Anyway hopefully we hear back from the OP soon. It is surely a fixable problem, hate so to see so many folks hating on Kioti and advising a rash decision to sell. Just demand they fix it, stat (IMO).

Midniteoyl

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST, Ford 3400, Gizmow ZTR, Simplicity 7016H
Why is this thread attracting so many brand new members to comment who have under 5 posts on the forum? Interesting. Are you newbs googling "kioti tractor dead on arrival" or something? Lol.

Anyway hopefully we hear back from the OP soon. It is surely a fixable problem, hate so to see so many folks hating on Kioti and advising a rash decision to sell. Just demand they fix it, stat (IMO).

Subscribed to the 'Daily/Weekly Digest' email. Usually answer up w/o actually reading the thread.

src000

Tractor
Kioti CK3510HST
I purchased the same model about 4 years ago. It has been a champ for me, I have nearly 700 hrs on it. But everything is different with supply chains now. My local dealer (which offers great service) tells me that they can't tractors to sell and getting pats is a challenge. I just hope my tractor doesn't quit when I need it most (which is most of the time).
I think the resolution could be challenging until things get closer to normal.

Dizno

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 1020, John Deere 1030, John Deere AR, John Deere 455
I agree with Rodger Best. Pay now or pay later. I still use old John Deere's for the 1960s and 1970s. Simple and durable. John Deere handles the test of time and this is what I like and their lineup is very good these days. Plus having been there for years I am confident in the product.

SPYDERLK

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD2010, Kubota3450,2550, Mahindra 7520 w FEL w Skid Steer QC w/Tilt Tatch, & BH, BX1500
Huh, shortages is the only part of this whole thing that I don’t think are artificial (cause may be artificial but shortages are real).

:censored: Critical thinking absent.

ljjhouser

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L4701
Today is Monday. I presume you are busy taking it back to the dealer again. I hope they can help you this trip. I will say that I don't have a Kioti, but if you read many reviews, they seem to be doing well. You just have a mistake that was not caught by you or by the dealer. And they still don't know what it is, it seems. Read the reviews about Mahindra - Probably NOT an answer for you. This must be a small problem, maybe even an intermittent safety switch, that once solved, it may become the best tractor in town. I am sorry to suggest this, but let the dealer run its course. I also might suggest just leaving it with the dealer. They may get it in when someone cancels. If they don't know what it is, it may take them time. ALSO, if you don't have insurance, get it. Or at least make sure the dealer is responsible for it if you leave it there for service. Best wishes. Larry I know how you feel - defeated - but see if it can be resolved.

src000

Tractor
Kioti CK3510HST
In my tractor, there is a nylon filter at the filler. When I fill the tank, I try to be careful not to push it into the tank but about a 150 hrs ago the filter wasn't there. The filter is slightly denser than the diesel so it tends to migrate to the lowest point. Could it block the fuel flow? I don't know but it does interfere with the fuel gauge float. I had a dickens of a time getting it out. I wanted until the tank was mostly empty, I parked the tractor on a slope, right side high of course, to give me some advantage. Then I used a piece of wire carefully inserted in the throat of the filter and slowly raised it until I could get my pinky in to grab it and pull it out (where it will remain as I have a similar mesh filter in the can I use to fill the tank).

Buggs67

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti 2014 CK2510 TLB
While I like my Kioti it had issues from the outset that were ALL dealer prep issues. It took 2 weeks of arguing with Kioti before they'd fix it under warranty. IMO Kioti Corporate sucks.

My (new-to-me) dealership is operating at full capacity but still 2 weeks out on service/repairs. My ZTM has been there a week and I don't expect it back for at least another week.

IMO sending everyone to college has resulted in this; an economy where we have well educated burger-flippers/waitresses and no one to fix our machines.

Citydude

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4060 HSTC
I have had the same problem with Kioti. I either get NO RESPONSE from them or they suggest I call my dealer. My problem was w/ the fuel filter plug on the bottom of the fuel filter. BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU REPLACE THE FILTER THAT THE O-RING that screws into the bottom of the filter doesn't fall off. Mine did and I didn't notice it missing. Weeks of stalling problems because air was getting into the fuel line.
When I FINALLY found the problem, think Kioti would send me a new O-Ring? No way. My dealer didn't even have one. Had to order the complete plug w/ O-Ring from a Kioti parts place by the name of NOLT'S in Shippensburg, PA 717-423-6033 Ask for Justin - Parts Mgr. They sell the complete filter kits for Kioti tractors. But not even they had JUST an O-Ring for that fuel filter.

Like they are going to jump right on that O-ring you lost. Right.....

lorandroehl

Tractor
Ford 3600 Diesel. Kubota L4701
I'd give them one of two options.

>> Full 100% refund of any monies paid and cancel any loan contact.

>> Replacement unit.

Today. No delay.

-- or --

Tomorrow go to your State AG.
I can understand why you are upset. Although I have not been in a situation like this personally I’m sure I would be equally frustrated, perhaps even more, especially since dealing with a tractor that is brand new. And for which you have laid out a good amount of cash.

I would caution against going the adversarial route too quickly. At some point you may have no choice, but in my experience trying to remain cooperative as long as possible often times pays dividends. Sometimes you actually do catch a lot more bears with honey than you do with bear traps. Hopefully your situation can be resolved to your satisfaction with out the dealer and you becoming adversaries. A positive relationship would be beneficial to both of you as time goes on.

Maybe ask the dealer some specific questions and hopefully get a commitment. Exactly why can’t this be addressed in a timely fashion? When can I expect my tractor problem to be addressed? How do you plan to address this given this is a brand new tractor? If you can’t address this in a timely fashion can you suggest something that may help me? Free rental? etc,etc.

Unfortunately you may be forced into the adversarial route at some point in time. Hopefully not, but never take that route off the table.

Good Luck!

BillsAgRepair

Tractor
Many, I do Ag repair

BillsAgRepair

Tractor
Many, I do Ag repair
I take your in business, and need it from the comments, for everyday use. I used to have an OPE dealership, but never had compacts. That tractor, in my opinion, should be a priority to that dealership, the service rep, and the techs within the parent manufacture. In that order, two days tops. Your dealer isn't pushing hard enough back up the ladder to get you going. We have went as far as robbing pieces off of other units to get someone going. They can deal with the warranty later but it is key yours gets up and running.
Maybe I could be an advocate/mediator for these types of issues...who knew.
If you haven't been taken care of by now, push them harder, you just spent a lot money with them. Its your right.

CastleRock257

Tractor
Kioti NX4510
Last summer the turbo on my 2017 NX4510 self destructed. Dealer had never seen that before. Kioti corporate asked for the turbo because this was the 4th or 5th event like this across the country and they suspected a bad batch from the turbo supplier.
The dealer had the tractor for 3 months and THAT was Covid... There were no turbos in the US. They tore the entire engine down to make sure the turbo failure hadn't wrecked the whole engine. ( They took extensive photos of the whole process.) $18,000 repair bill, covered by Kioti under warranty ( which was going to expire in one month).

Tractor has been fine since.

Martin Roper

Tractor
Ford 5640 / 6640 / 7840 / 3000 MF 35 JD 2140 Aebi TT210
This tractor is clearly " not fit for purpose", I assume you have consumer protection groups, use them, they need to step up and repair, replace or refund, if not park your self in the dealership drive way and make your self known to every one going in or out.

coobie

Tractor
This tractor is clearly " not fit for purpose", I assume you have consumer protection groups, use them, they need to step up and repair, replace or refund, if not park your self in the dealership drive way and make your self known to every one going in or out.
And you will pay his legal fees for setting up in dealers drive way?Are you presenting LEGAL ADVICE ??Just curious ??

BillsAgRepair

Tractor
Many, I do Ag repair
In the drive should never, be a last case scenario. Nothing good, gonna come of that.

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301
What I don’t understand is why so many feel that he should void the warranty on his brand new tractor by working on it himself. Hopefully it’s a simple fix and the only problem he will have for the next 30 years. Two of my neighbors bought brand new Kubota TLBs, one was a B and the other was an L. They both went back within a few weeks, one with a bad computer, the other with transmission problems. It can happen to any brand, and right now everybody seems to be behind for various reasons.

TheDingy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6025 - It SUCKS!
I am very interested to hear about this, as I was literally looking at a Kioti this weekend. While I had some doubts about the quality which left me waiting a bit off, this kind of nails that I won’t be purchasing from them. Many years ago I had a problem with a Mahindra 6025 to get ours fixed too some VERY drastic action to get fixed from the dealer with under 5 hours on the ticker.

coobie

Tractor

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 128
BUY.HAVE/HAD 2 NO ISSUES..

Last edited: