Branson 2515H tractor

/ Branson 2515H tractor #21  
Does the 2515 come with rear remote(s) standard?

/ Branson 2515H tractor #22  
Does the 2515 come with rear remote(s) standard?
The 2515 needs them added. The T474 has standard rear remotes and is close in size to the 15 series. What are you trying to find in a tractor?

/ Branson 2515H tractor #23  
I don't think any of the 15 or 20 series have standard remotes. I wish TYM would change that

/ Branson 2515H tractor #24  
I ordered mine with 2 remotes but I thought 1 was standard but may be wrong. I had to order anyway because I wanted R1 tires and the 4815C was a new model that was not on a dealer lot yet.

/ Branson 2515H tractor #25  
I don’t know if I would ever need a rear remote. I was just thinking it might be nice to have at least one if I ever wanted to put on a hydraulic third link.

/ Branson 2515H tractor #26  
I don’t know if I would ever need a rear remote. I was just thinking it might be nice to have at least one if I ever wanted to put on a hydraulic third link.
You'll wish you had them. I don't and I wish every day I did. Working on fixing that. I wouldn't buy a tractor without a couple of remotes.

/ Branson 2515H tractor #27  
You'll wish you had them. I don't and I wish every day I did. Working on fixing that. I wouldn't buy a tractor without a couple of remotes.
Truth. Hydraulic top link is a no brainer too if you use any ground engaging tools.

/ Branson 2515H tractor #28  
Ditto on rear remotes!! If you ever get a hydraulic top link you will wonder why you waited! W. Jones

/ Branson 2515H tractor #29  

It's almost always cheaper and easier to have them added to the initial purchase. Not only that but it gives you more to grow into, and better resale.

You'll never regret adding remotes and a 3rd function.

/ Branson 2515H tractor #30  
It's almost always cheaper and easier to have them added to the initial purchase. Not only that but it gives you more to grow into, and better resale.

You'll never regret adding remotes and a 3rd function.
That was a factor in my choice for sure. 2 sets of remotes standard and pre-wired for 3rd function. Now I need to decide on a grapple.

20230415_120452.jpg