Branson 2515H tractor

/ Branson 2515H tractor #31  
Prom: Consider spending some time reading reviews of Branson company - and how they address issues. I was shocked at reading the Better Business Bureau report. Maybe not so much the issues, but that Branson DIDN'T do anything meaningful to resolve the issues, even with the awful reviews.
Were I buying my first tractor, I'd go with one of the big 2. There are reasons they are, where they are, in the market place.

Good point. I called the national office (I found it via Google maps as their phone number isn't listed on their site). After a few calls and routing to voicemail I spoke with Scott in management and informed him that no one from TYM was addressing the BBB page and that someone from Corporate should assign that task. He said he would forward my suggestion up the chain.

Keeping the BBB page in perspective, TYM has a review score of 1.0 out of 5 stars. Kubota has 1.04 out of 5 stars.

In total, TYM has about 9 complaints and reading them it seems like 1/2 or more were ruled that the damage was caused by the operator and not covered under warranty.

The complaints about Kubota are on par with those leveled against Branson - that the tractors break and no one will fix them under warranty. There are always two sides to every story and somewhere between the breakdown and the BBB complaint the operator dealt with the local dealer and warranty department.

While I find it troubling that the company doesn't monitor the BBB page, that may just be an oversight, and one that can be corrected. But when I look at Kubota's replies to some BBB complaints I couldn't help but chuckle and wondered if TYM left this reply to each complaint would we be more confident:

Business (Kubota) response​

04/05/2023
To Whom It May ******** Please allow me some additional time to investigate customer concerns.

Thanks
Lead, Customer Satisfaction