Branson 2910i meter cluster board

/ Branson 2910i meter cluster board
Thank you for the information, I bought or downloaded the manuals. The tractor had sit a couple of years in my neighbors field, she finally sold it to me it also has front end loader,5’ shredder, and 7’ blade ( it is way to big for tractor). Had to rebuild shredder, it had blades that were different sizes ,after a couple years of use, had to replace the head, radiator and fan,and water pump.
It really has been a good tractor.

/ Branson 2910i meter cluster board #22  
Thank you for the information, I bought or downloaded the manuals. The tractor had sit a couple of years in my neighbors field, she finally sold it to me it also has front end loader,5’ shredder, and 7’ blade ( it is way to big for tractor). Had to rebuild shredder, it had blades that were different sizes ,after a couple years of use, had to replace the head, radiator and fan,and water pump.
It really has been a good tractor.
then its jsut a case of identifying the woring doagram, get a multimeter and check voltages along the conneoctors and compare to the diagram what you should see,.

/ Branson 2910i meter cluster board #23  
I sincerely doubt that all those items would fail at the exact same time. I would propose that you don't have bad instruments, but a bad connection from the instrument panel to the rest of the tractor. I would check out the connectors before taking on such a drastic course as changing out all of your instrumentation.
Yep, may be hungry rat damage too. They like to build a nest in tight places the eat the insulation off any wires close by. Also check the fuses. A blown fuse may have saved a fire.

/ Branson 2910i meter cluster board
Thanks for sharing your knowledge, I always learn something on this forums .