Branson 3510 fuel pump advice

/ Branson 3510 fuel pump advice #11  
9E91737A-6D30-4517-A26E-B12CFFE6BBA7.jpeg

/ Branson 3510 fuel pump advice #12  
I also have an older 3510 (2004) when my pump died I replaced it with a hep-02a fuel pump, (they are not expensive probably $15) that was several years ago.
I agree with you on the crazy high prices for Branson parts, I‘m about $1200 into hydraulic gear and pump replacement on mine right now.

Mike
View attachment 711592

Mike, nice find! they are only 12.00 on Ebay

/ Branson 3510 fuel pump advice
Well problem solved not the outcome I hoped for but tractor is fixed I bit the bullet on the Branson pump and it solved the problem it seems the Branson pump has a built in pressure regulator. The edelbrock pump pushes more fuel than the engine can handle so the engine chokes off after it runs fora few minutes open the bleeder screw and the engine picks back up according to the local Branson dealer the fuel overflows through one of the injectors back to the tank and the line or orfice isn’t big enough to handle the fuel the edelbrock pump is pushing

/ Branson 3510 fuel pump advice #14  
Well problem solved not the outcome I hoped for but tractor is fixed I bit the bullet on the Branson pump and it solved the problem it seems the Branson pump has a built in pressure regulator. The edelbrock pump pushes more fuel than the engine can handle so the engine chokes off after it runs fora few minutes open the bleeder screw and the engine picks back up according to the local Branson dealer the fuel overflows through one of the injectors back to the tank and the line or orfice isn’t big enough to handle the fuel the edelbrock pump is pushing
Sorry it cost you so much. Thanks for making the issue public so that others benefit from your experience

/ Branson 3510 fuel pump advice #15  
I just now joined here so that I could thank you for going public too. I could write a sit/com series about my Branson parts adventures. My big problem is when something on my tractor fails, I've been conditioned to run away from it, and create a backlog of my tractor chores. I've been working on this problem since December and was trying to avoid buying a new injector pump. Hopefully with this new knowledge I can avoid finishing my tax returns for another week.