Branson brand to be discontinued?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #182  
Sure you will. As I understand TYM will be making all tractors for all brands next year. So if you want parts you will have to get them from TYM. :ROFLMAO:

That presumes that TYM makes parts for it's current tractors :p

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #184  
I know, just gotta work on that post count, so you can be "top poster" for the month.

Right?

And you're this way sober?
From what I see, Hay Dude is top poster of the month, not me and I don't consume booze anyway, maybe you do..... Next??

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #185  
Had a very nice 2022 Branson calendar so wanted a new one for 2023 but none available from my local Branson dealer.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #186  
Had a very nice 2022 Branson calendar so wanted a new one for 2023 but none available from my local Branson dealer.

Final nail in the coffin ;)

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #187  
Really don't matter to me as I'd never own one.

Seeing as you don't own Branson or Tym was there anything in particular that compelled you to "add" to the discussion?

What (are) you smoking?

So you act this way without alcohol... not old enough yet? It's ironic (that means oddly funny btw) that you would ask someone else this question.

Also you seem to struggle with grammar so I helped you out a bit... see parentheses above.

Final nail in the coffin ;)

And what's your excuse for commenting negatively on a brand you don't own?

There's lots of possible reasons but none that reflect well on your character or "maturity."

Both you and 5030 spend too much time on message boards. I'm sure if your parents knew they'd take away your cell phones... assuming that you were raised by competent parents.

Take out the trash on your way out. Thanks! (y)

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #188  
At 72, I believe I've arrived at adulthood. You, on the other hand haven't and I'll leave it at that.

I'd take you out but I don't believe you'd fit in a trash bag.

Far as tractors go, I have what I need and won't be buying any more.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #189  
I'm just throwing it out there that I'm glad I didn't purchase a 2515H last year, as I'd have a massive case of jealousy with regards to the updated model.

The new 15 series is just as sharp as it is rugged now.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #190  
At 72, I believe I've arrived at adulthood. You, on the other hand haven't and I'll leave it at that.

I'd take you out but I don't believe you'd fit in a trash bag.

Far as tractors go, I have what I need and won't be buying any more.
I hope by the time my sons get to 72, they will learn to communicate better. It seems to me that someone with 18,000+ posts and only 3000+ "good posts", should spend less time posting and more time reading.

You sometimes have helpful information and insights. I cannot for the life of me understand why a grown man would stick his 2 cents into a conversation and say nothing of value. It would be one thing if you gave some sort of sage advice why buying one would be a bad idea. Of course, even then, this thread isn't about buying one. If you just want someone to talk to, start a thread about something you like. Try only posting positive statements for a week. Imagine what this site would be like if all of us just posted one-line statements that didn't add to the conversation.

I'm not picking a fight and not trying to be mean. I just think you would be taken more seriously if you took a step back and asked yourself "will anyone gain insight from my post?". If not, just write it on a pad of paper, wad it up and throw it away. It can be an effective way to release your thoughts without driving people away.

Peace,

T