Branson brand to be discontinued?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #201  
It may be regional by brand. We have a 2 plus hour drive from here to our acreage. Get to see many dealerships along the way. Only my local [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] dealer seems to be low on inventory. Some were missing loaders, but most had them. I see many different brands, even other [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] stores have inventory.

My guess is that some people have purchased because they had to wait due to low inventory. Now that inventory is recovering, we have some people waiting for prices to drop or maybe interest rates.

Personally, I'm really close to placing my order, but I need my contractor to finalize my garage/shop so it can be secured. Need power hooked up for big doors and hardware installed on people doors to lock it up.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #202  
It may be regional by brand. We have a 2 plus hour drive from here to our acreage. Get to see many dealerships along the way. Only my local [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] dealer seems to be low on inventory. Some were missing loaders, but most had them. I see many different brands, even other [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] stores have inventory.

My guess is that some people have purchased because they had to wait due to low inventory. Now that inventory is recovering, we have some people waiting for prices to drop or maybe interest rates.

Personally, I'm really close to placing my order, but I need my contractor to finalize my garage/shop so it can be secured. Need power hooked up for big doors and hardware installed on people doors to lock it up.
Hmm, I never noticed that before...apparently, when you mention that OEM, it creates a link to their webpage.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #203  
It's not gonna be regional by brand. It is a transition from two brands to one. many dealers have commented toward this on the FB Branson Group page. Tym is it down the road, brand wise.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #204  
1674070678737.png

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #206  
Wondering who sent that info to TractorData, specially put together in that way in particular... :unsure:

Anyways, looks like TYM will be supplying some models to Yanmar America.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #207  
It will be great for TYM if they can put the Yanmar IMHT transmission (Integrated Hydro Mechanical Transmission) in their tractors. Also, as stated in the article TYM expects quality control across the company will improve by supplying products and parts compliant with Yanmar America's strict Quality Management System (QMS).
Should be win/win

/ Branson brand to be discontinued?
Got quoted $29.5k for a 4820 Hydro with dual remotes today. Hopefully heading over to take a look at it this week. That’s what another dealer asked for the T494

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #209  
Which model do you like better, and why?