Branson dealers?

/ Branson dealers? #11  
We have one of the best Branson dealers in the nation just outside of Greenville in Caddo Mills on I-30. In fact, I find them to be better than all the other tractor dealers in East Texas. Their service manager is the one that has provided all the Branson manuals for us on TBN and helps anyone that asks.

I drove from east of Little Rock to get my tractor at Big Tex.

/ Branson dealers?
I couldn't find anything on the 5835R on that dealer's website. It is on the upper limit of what I would buy, He has a 3520 listed, bit not as part of a package. That would be the low end for me.

I could use most of the types of implements in his packages, but I am particular about what I get. I would most likely just get tractor and FEL. Any insight on his store brand implements?

/ Branson dealers? #14  
I already have most of the implements I need so have not paid much attention. They are a Bad Boy mower dealer but don't know if they sell their implements. I know they had some Titan stuff.

/ Branson dealers? #15  
I just bought a new Branson 48hp. Hydro stat. Pedals seem a little stiff. Is there any adjustment for this?

/ Branson dealers?
I don't know about that, per se, but in my experience, new units are often a little stiff until you break them on a little.

/ Branson dealers? #17  
I don't know about that, per se, but in my experience, new units are often a little stiff until you break them on a little.
I thought that. I have a friend that bought about the same model at the same time and his is much easier.

/ Branson dealers? #19  
You can be a homebody and still chase the best deal? There are no fast foods, red lights, very few business's, jobs of most any kind except a school system, quarry, logging and the like here. But, when I need something I go fetch it. My tractor came from MO-private sale (~ 475k one way-cost me less than $200 for the trailer rental and two tanks of pu truck gas and a BK Whopper) but several dealers in TN had me sold if they'd had stock and delivered 3+ hours to my door. Walmarts a 50+k RT for us in any direction. But we live here in safety and peace among the forest critters who try to eat all our goodies.
I wont post my deals on the world wide web but suffice to say it was a huge savings over a new one at the best price!
The UPS & FedEx guys bring stuff every few days and if we liked (which we don't) Krogers delivers grub to the nearby county library parking lot. E TX is far more populated than E KY from my travels but no matter, I go where it makes sense to buy big ticket items. The Branson dealer nearest me is about 1.5 hours down I-75 near the entrance to Cumberland Falls SP almost to the TN border. It's not Ford or GM, it's Branson, so don't expect curb service?
I see these wont go to town people all my life. In KS where I from, distances are less troubling if hauling livestock, cash crops things that makes you money. The factory where I worked in KS workers formed companies & owned vans and even old buses to get to work cheaply.
My nearest neighbor can barely walk due to a bad knee. Told me he's quitting his main hobby as a serious big time gardener because of that knee. As he told me I googled two VG orthopedic docs within 30 minutes of him but he won't bite when it's his own body, lifestyle and pain? Beats me. If I hadn't had my hips replaced, I'd for certain be in a wheelchair-instead I'm working on the farm, traveling much farther than some people will go for a tractor! to ride mountain bikes in the Smoky mtns with my grandkids. Choices, choices...
My latest shoulder cortisone shop was in a PITA doctor location-3+ hour RT-> but damned if I'm not back to lifting and such.
Range out some and enjoy life huh? :love:

/ Branson dealers? #20  
Stiff pedals:
spray with some serious lube magic like a powdered lube product such as a moly-kote product (slicker than graphite!) or similar-something in a carrier fluid or grease that will sick in the sweet spot on the pedal linkage joints.