Branson dealers?

/ Branson dealers?
Range out some and enjoy life huh? :love:
Funny. I've driven all of the lower 48 states, mostly for pleasure. Part of my problem is the idea of having to haul that far. I don't want to have to buy a big trailer and a bigger truck just to get basics done. It's one thing to hop in the car to go buy a part, quite another to deal with traffic on I20 or I30 while towing.

To me, going into town means the small town 7 miles away. They have hardware stores, restaurants and even a Kubota dealer. (I don't think I'll get them, a bit too expensive for me. )

My siblings are stretched from Dayton, OH to Everett, WA. I am sure I will get out for fun.

I appreciate your insight.

/ Branson dealers? #22  
Equipment trailer rentals are easy and cheap. I'll trailer something that saves me thousands of dollars. Under $400 to save thousands is a no-brainer. Many, many car powersports, motorcycle and tractor dealers either meet people at airports or arrange or provide shipments. I've talked to many tractor dealers who'll tell you they shipped to many western states and saved folks money. Then you have the common alter-argument that buying away from home means a more local dealer wont service your stuff.

/ Branson dealers?
Then you have the common alter-argument that buying away from home means a more local dealer wont service your stuff.
The dealer I spoke with on Saturday was very up front. Part of having an OEM dealership is doing warranty work. He will do the work on anyone's tractor from his brands as per his contract. He will also put those who bought from him in the front of the line. That seemed fair to me...unless you keep getting perpetually moved to the end of the line.

/ Branson dealers? #25  
The dealer I spoke with on Saturday was very up front. Part of having an OEM dealership is doing warranty work. He will do the work on anyone's tractor from his brands as per his contract. He will also put those who bought from him in the front of the line. That seemed fair to me...unless you keep getting perpetually moved to the end of the line.
Interestingly, I talked with several dealers, a Kioti, Kubota and LS dealer, about this issue of low priority service given to tractors not purchased from them. They said not at their dealership. And its hard to do that that anyway, as parts supply and parts availability for specific tractor repairs becomes the dominate factor in repair and service order.

/ Branson dealers? #26  
Service ( an area I know very well from work and training schools career) is a huge source of income for the wheeled vehicle industry and much more.
The idea that any dealer will pass up a chance to make money they depend on and legally committed to provide, is ludicrous and an often wasted subject on the web.
Consider the mobility of cars, trucks, tractors, airplanes in the real world. Even the sale of stuff has expanded for used vehicles especially. If you think those will be going unserviced by the next dealer inline to provide service or repair-you misguided. I see Carvanna & the many other used web car sales trucks unloading at Walmart-if you think a local dealer won't service them-give me a break! Thrown in is the many independent garages who thrive off of over priced dealer service-sometimes, not always.
If they won't service their brands, or other stuff, for that matter, they are a place I wouldn't go anyway.

/ Branson dealers?
I stopped by today to visit with the Branson dealer in Caddo Mills. They had probably 10-12 in stock with another 20 coming in. They had both HST and SS types so I could compare them.

Good news for me, only about $300 or so for delivery. Given the pricing, they are still very competitive. Thanks @K5lwq . Without your input I probably never would have bothered.

I liked the hydraulic hose placement on the 15 series, it is up out of the way. I am leaning more toward the 20 for me. Also liked the overall layout. It seemed logical. They have Titan rotary cutters, which are at least on my list. I will have to research the other implements to see if they are worth including in a package.

/ Branson dealers? #28  
The $300 might be beat by a rollback service? In my area I can move a tractor for a $100 one way on a rollback-but this is a low cost labor area. The TN & NC Branson dealers I talked with were building that into the price and free for their delivery miles they adhere to. That also meant I paid no sales taxes either based on delivery off load spot. In the end, like any deal it's the total price which varies greatly so I've learned, albeit tractors, trucks or cars. In todays world it's a whole nuther ballgame though. Stuff sells like crazy-if you have the goods-but finding a replacement is insane.
Our oldest son just left our place in KY to return to TX and clean his apt in Amarillo for the move to NC and a new job. His late model Tundra has 123k on the ODO but will sell for a nice price-but then he's gotta play the same game to get another vehicle. My old tractor sold in under 24 hours but I had another one bought already.
Good luck find something. Lots more tractors in TX than anywhere I've seen! 10-12 is out of the ordinary-maybe they "like their tractors a bit too much" and they sit on the lot?

/ Branson dealers? #29  
I am trying to cast a wide net in terms of buying a tractor, but one of my deal breakers is distance to a dealership. My cutoff is about 60 miles (or an hour by car). According to Branson's dealer locator, the nearest dealer is about 100 miles away.

Here's the tricky part for me...Branson has an assembly facility in Tyler, TX. Tyler is only about 40 miles from our place. How does it make sense for them to have an assembly facility in Tyler, but no dealership?

Anyone know any inside info on the backstory here?
I was a BRANSON Dealer in arkansas for just 3 years. Granted bi was a new dealership not just Branson but as a whole. I had implements, heavy equipment and Branson as well as a cheap chinese tractor.
Branson tractors are absolutely fantastic. The support from above was not so. Now to defend that my parts, tractor orders, or warranty parts were supplied timely back then 2000-2003, but as far as help the dealer it was non existent. Really is one of the best compact tractor ever made though