Branson expansion

/ Branson expansion #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
Saw a new video today from Mike at LSE in Nashville. They sell Kioti and added TYM about a year ago. Now he has Branson, too. I guess this gives us some indication of how TYM feels about Branson.

/ Branson expansion #2  
I quit listening at 2:25 in. Guy don't know too much honestly. A loader subframe is so common on smaller tractors, that we just assumed the T293, now T264, would have one. They are actually more uncommon on larger tractors.

/ Branson expansion #3  
Saw a new video today from Mike at LSE in Nashville. They sell Kioti and added TYM about a year ago. Now he has Branson, too. I guess this gives us some indication of how TYM feels about Branson.

I watched it today too. I knew the merger was coming because I saw Branson had a public re not too long ago. I would assume that’s good news for parts and repairs, but wonder where that leaves existing opposing dealers in the same territory?

/ Branson expansion #5  
Kind of odd because earlier this year TYM was saying they're dropping the Branson name and everything will be labeled TYM

/ Branson expansion
Kind of odd because earlier this year TYM was saying they're dropping the Branson name and everything will be labeled TYM
The way I heard the story, it was going to be a transition...Branson, by TYM...kinda like Datsun, by Nissan.

/ Branson expansion #7  
Nothing against any brand but I like the name Branson better than TYM.

/ Branson expansion #8  
Some of the answers can be answered in this page.

By the way, the South Korean TYM website already has the Kukje models listed there, including some JD models from whatever deal Kukje and JD had.

/ Branson expansion
Nothing against any brand but I like the name Branson better than TYM.
It is just branding. Branson was just a label Kukje decided to use. TYM is just the company initials. I don't care what they call them, as long as they keep making a solid, affordable tractor.