Bro Tek thumb

/ Bro Tek thumb #1  

DanielAlexander

Bronze Member
Tractor
GC2310 TLB
Does anyone have a BroTek thumb for their Bx Tractor. I saw it on Ebay , it looks nice.

/ Bro Tek thumb #2  
Many do. If you have a backhoe, you simply must have a thumb. And the BroTek unit is the one most folks have.

/ Bro Tek thumb #3  
Yep.
Works great.
I use it a lot more often than I thought I would.

/ Bro Tek thumb #4  
Another Bro Tek thumb owner/user. Works great for me. Easy to use and by useing the 3ph toplink for adjustment, the adjusts are infinite.

Attachments

• Rock in garden.jpg
    Rock in garden.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2,453
   / Bro Tek thumb #5  
I have the bro tec thumb and it is near indestructable? I use it to pick up just about any thing and can cary it around, as long as long as it dose not cause an uncontrolable weelie, good product I also bought the ripper tooth to replace the bucket and the front and rear skid plates, these are tough, great people to deal with returned my calls promply , a real stand up guy!!!

/ Bro Tek thumb #6  
kubotalinc said:
I have the bro tec thumb and.....I also bought the ripper tooth

Have you had the two of these on at the same time, and if so, have you found any special applications this combination would be useful on? BTW, what model is your Kubota-would be helpful if you could fill out your profile.

/ Bro Tek thumb
Does anyone have BRO-tek's phone number I want to buy one.

/ Bro Tek thumb #9  
DanielAlexander said:
Does anyone have BRO-tek's phone number I want to buy one.

Apparently you fill out their web mail form and provide your e-mail address, then wait for them to e-mail you. I don't like these setups where you can't talk to a real person.

/ Bro Tek thumb #10  
Tom_H said:
I don't like these setups where you can't talk to a real person.

The guy, Richard is who I corresponded with, is very responsive and courteous. To some degree I agree, but we traded 4 e-mails in a few hour span. It wasn't that big of a deal.

I'm refilling the coffers so I can do business with him on skidplates an a ripper tooth.