Broke the Joystick base on my loader

/ Broke the Joystick base on my loader #1  

Menagerie-Manor

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2310D John Deere LX172 Woodland Mills HM126
So I need to locate a new cast mag base for my Besko loader stick, anyone have a source.

Last edited:
   / Broke the Joystick base on my loader #2  
Y'all out of duct tape?

/ Broke the Joystick base on my loader #4  
Unfortunately the base split in half, looks to be a Besko valve.
Ah, so super glue, then. Between those 2 things anything can be fixed! 😀

Sorry for your loss. Good luck in your search.

/ Broke the Joystick base on my loader
Looks like I'm gonna be sol on this part, Besko seems to be a very elusive, so probably be easier to swap in a new valve at this point.

/ Broke the Joystick base on my loader #6  
Seems that certain Besko valve controls are of suspect quality. I think I've seen more than one complaint about broken linkage components.

/ Broke the Joystick base on my loader #7  
I'm one of the guys that had to replace my Besko loader valve because I lost a $.69 spring for the one of the spools. Tried to contact Besko directly, but that was futile. Didn't even get a "go-to-hell" back from them. Also contacted 5 different dealers, and nobody carried any parts (gee...there's a surprise)

Ended up buying a new replacement valve assembly from Surplus Center. Pretty happy with the replacement. People there are very helpful too if you need some advice.

Here's a link if you want to check them out:

/ Broke the Joystick base on my loader
I'm one of the guys that had to replace my Besko loader valve because I lost a $.69 spring for the one of the spools. Tried to contact Besko directly, but that was futile. Didn't even get a "go-to-hell" back from them. Also contacted 5 different dealers, and nobody carried any parts (gee...there's a surprise)

Ended up buying a new replacement valve assembly from Surplus Center. Pretty happy with the replacement. People there are very helpful too if you need some advice.

Here's a link if you want to check them out:
Yep, I was on that site earlier so will probably give them a call in the am to see what I can get asap.

/ Broke the Joystick base on my loader #9  
Unfortunate reality might be that the part would be similar or higher price than new valve. I believe both Brand & Prince show a part number for their joy stick assemblies but would be pure chance if they had exact same mounting pattern.

/ Broke the Joystick base on my loader #10  
Do you have the pieces that broke? Maybe take them to a machine shop and ask them to build you one. If it is the joystick mount I am thinking of it would not be that hard to build.