Broken Belt Loops

/ Broken Belt Loops
Knowing my wife, I would really be the butt of old man jokes if I started wearing bibs...... Maybe I will get some :)

/ Broken Belt Loops #15  
When you hit 70, they become SOP, especially for farmers of which I'm one.
Nope, but I am transiting from my jeans to these new fangled "cargo pants" with the elastic waist band.
They work good with my suspenders which I have worn for the last 20 years.

/ Broken Belt Loops #16  
I wear short around the house - all year. I've gone outside to work on projects wearing shorts. My lower legs still have many scars.

/ Broken Belt Loops #17  
Frankenkubota, lol, I have the same problem, with the same fix.

I cuss a little every time it happens. ‘Bout to take a hacksaw to the handle.
looks like you are pretty close to Nike? Maybe they will donate some new shorts to us with that problem?

the Nike campus is an amazing kind of isolated island in the middle of everything.

/ Broken Belt Loops #18  
Nope, but I am transiting from my jeans to these new fangled "cargo pants" with the elastic waist band.
They work good with my suspenders which I have worn for the last 20 years.
Not a suspender person. Far as elastic waistbands, those are for middle aged gals....

/ Broken Belt Loops #19  
Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 8.09.57 PM.png

/ Broken Belt Loops #20  
Hey Cougsfan - Good Morning. I've had various problems with jeans-type pants. I HATE suspenders. When I know that the going will be really tough - bib overalls. Big, loose - comfortable.
While I like the fit of pants & belt more, I find bibs to be the coolest (temperature wise!) thing to wear in the summer.
Long sleeved thin white shirt (button-up, cotton or linen) and bibs, keeps the sun off of you and maximum airflow. With pants & belt, air gets stopped at the waist; with bibs, just walking around you get a sort of bellows action and air keeps you cool(er). At least here, where it's really dry in the summer...