Backhoe Broken Joystick after 10 Hours (GC1725M/CB65)

/ Broken Joystick after 10 Hours (GC1725M/CB65) #51  
Ok guys, so I'm hearing Agco is finally addressing this and supplying dealers with an upgraded bracket to replace this POS that is breaking on everybody. True or nah?
Yes but the down fall is it needs to break first before they will warranty it witch is BS i think.

/ Broken Joystick after 10 Hours (GC1725M/CB65) #52  
Yes but the down fall is it needs to break first before they will warranty it witch is BS i think.
Heck yeh you think right, it's total bogus.

/ Broken Joystick after 10 Hours (GC1725M/CB65) #53  
Before my pick-up was off warranty I was told the slippage during shifting in the transmission was"within specs". A couple of hours up and down a steep hill with my trailer on eliminated that excuse.

/ Broken Joystick after 10 Hours (GC1725M/CB65) #54  
Before my pick-up was off warranty I was told the slippage during shifting in the transmission was"within specs". A couple of hours up and down a steep hill with my trailer on eliminated that excuse.
Lol

/ Broken Joystick after 10 Hours (GC1725M/CB65) #55  
To my surprise my dealer had a replacement bracket in stock -- which I suppose speaks to how common this failure is. Thankfully the replacement is indeed the newer, girthier model with the countersunk bore.

PXL_20210417_141905274.jpg

In the AGCO parts catalog I couldn't find a PN for just the bracket, only the whole joystick assembly. On my replacement bracket I see it is PN ACP0525800. Even by itself it's not exactly cheap, but I'll pick one up to keep on the shelf.

Happy hoeing, friends.

/ Broken Joystick after 10 Hours (GC1725M/CB65) #56  
To my surprise my dealer had a replacement bracket in stock -- which I suppose speaks to how common this failure is. Thankfully the replacement is indeed the newer, girthier model with the countersunk bore.

View attachment 694997

In the AGCO parts catalog I couldn't find a PN for just the bracket, only the whole joystick assembly. On my replacement bracket I see it is PN ACP0525800. Even by itself it's not exactly cheap, but I'll pick one up to keep on the shelf.

Happy hoeing, friends.

Looks better, how much any idea??