Broken Loader Mount; KL4030 & CK2610H

/ Broken Loader Mount; KL4030 & CK2610H #31  
Has anyone noticed the KL4030C uses different brackets? I wonder if this is why...

If ever my damn tractor is delivered I'll snap some picture...

/ Broken Loader Mount; KL4030 & CK2610H #33  
Has anyone noticed the KL4030C uses different brackets? I wonder if this is why...

If ever my damn tractor is delivered I'll snap some picture...

20220701_192301.jpg20220701_192319.jpg

I suppose it's not as different as I thought.

/ Broken Loader Mount; KL4030 & CK2610H #35  
How long you been waiting?

Only a week; long enough for the anticipation to be driving me nuts, but not long enough for it to actually be an issue. I signed the papers and dropped off the down payment last Friday.

/ Broken Loader Mount; KL4030 & CK2610H #36  
That isn't a long time. The dealer I work at part time has a number of sold Kubota's (smaller ones) that are sitting incomplete. No loaders to finish them and send them off. Kubota seems to be having issues building loaders for some reason. Not sure why exactly.

/ Broken Loader Mount; KL4030 & CK2610H #37  
Totally bummed! I've got a CK2610H with KL4030 loader at around 185hrs. I noticed that the loader arms were askew while working yesterday and found that the right side loader mount bracket is cracked. We got the tractor back in June so the loader is still on the 12mo attachment warranty. I'll contact the dealer about it on Monday. What do you all think about this being covered? If the parts aren't readily available, what kind of downtime should I expect?

My other options are to buy a new bracket. The partsfiche on Michigan Iron and Equipment lists parts for the KL4010 and 4020 loaders, but not the 4030. M3510-51111 is the right side bracket for the KL4010 and appears to be similar to what I have on the KL4030. I have an email out to MIE to confirm. $640 though...

Or, my friend is a skilled welder. He can weld it back together and add a gusset, if we can bend it back to where it was. I'm hesitant about this option as it looks like the whole plate is weakened. In addition to the obvious crack, there is another one on this plate close to the pivot, which I've highlighted in the pic.
Two of the hard hydraulic lines with the T-fitting on the right loader arm caught the brush guard on the tractor when the loader was lowered while askew, so those are bent and one has a slow leak. Not sure if I can bend them back and tighten the fitting back up, but if not the two replacement hard lines are around $100.

View attachment 654772
View attachment 654773
View attachment 654774
I have the same exact problem. Moving dirt and the loader mount broke causing the loader to fall over to the left hitting the hood and brush guard also causing hydralic lines to hit and start leaking. I was doing normal typical tractor work on two flat ground acres (no abuse). The 1st thing I did was google Ck2610 loader problems to see if anyone else had the same issue and came across your post. Identical to mine! I called my dealer and he said that he seen it before in person and saw other issues on the internet. Immediately he said that the bolt holes are creating an area of weakness on that mounting plate. We both agree that a recall should be done with an updated mounting bracket with more support. He said it should be covered under warranty. He currently has my tractor. I hope they get it fixed! Im still curious if they will take care of the damaged hood and brush guard as well. Ill keep everyone posted!

/ Broken Loader Mount; KL4030 & CK2610H #38  
Another great reason to have the backhoe. Great for breaking up dirt for loader work.