BRUSH GUARDS FOR KUBOTA

/ BRUSH GUARDS FOR KUBOTA #1  

Williy

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT 235C Yannar YRC 60 rotary cutter, Yanmar RT72 rotary tiller B75 Backhoe & bucket & thumb, LS land grader
Just maybe these will fit other tractors"""

willy

/ BRUSH GUARDS FOR KUBOTA #2  
I looked yesterday and it was $279 for an MX5200. If it was < 150 I would already have one on the way. Looks like I may still be making one myself this summer.

/ BRUSH GUARDS FOR KUBOTA #3  
Messicks is pretty expensive. Gotta pay for that new fancy dan dealership one way or another. Couple years ago I bought filter sets for my 9's from them and the filters were competitively priced, however their shipping was outrageous. I don't do that anymore. My local dealer might be a few pennies higher but no ship cost.

If I wanted one (guard) I think I'd make it myself from expanded metal.

See they have the 'Messicks' logo in the center too. That should reduce the price...

Last edited:
   / BRUSH GUARDS FOR KUBOTA #4  
That's too much for that laser cut brush guard cover.

This is what the local welding shop did on my brush guard. He wanted to paint the two upper quadrants white with blue eyeballs. The "tongue" he wanted to paint red. I decided black would do just fine.

IMG_0016.jpeg

/ BRUSH GUARDS FOR KUBOTA #5  
Nice looking but…better than nothing. Some of those holes looks kinda big for the brush I do. Finger size stick can do major damage.

/ BRUSH GUARDS FOR KUBOTA #6  
Totally useless (Messicks) in my application. Mine is a farming application so no sticks or brush ever contacts the grill anyway. Besides, the grill guard on the M9's is one piece and don't fold.

/ BRUSH GUARDS FOR KUBOTA #7  
I kind of agree - Smokeydog. That's why I went with expanded metal. It has stopped brush the size of a pencil and smaller. About 100% of what I do in the area of small stuff - pine tree limbs. Never had ANYTHING make it past the brush guard.