BT603 be added later

/ BT603 be added later #1  

dwalk19

Gold Member
Tractor
2018 LS XG3140H TLB
Can a bt603 backhoe be added to a bx23S, do they even sell a bx23s without a backhoe

/ BT603 be added later #2  
The BX23s is sold only with a Backhoe.

/ BT603 be added later
Ok, I have an opportunity to buy a bt603 for fairly cheap and was wondering if I could find a used bx23s and put them together, but I guess that option probably won't work if they only sell them with the bx23S

/ BT603 be added later #4  
I think the BX 2380 is about the same as a 23s. You would need to add a subframe as well as the hydraulics. It might work?

/ BT603 be added later #5  
Ok, I have an opportunity to buy a bt603 for fairly cheap and was wondering if I could find a used bx23s and put them together, but I guess that option probably won't work if they only sell them with the bx23S
Chances are pretty slim to find a used BX23s that doesn`t already have a backhoe already with it.

I do find it a little odd that there is just a backhoe out there without a BX23s attached to it. But stranger things have happened.
Does it have a serial number on it? Might want to make sure it wasn`t stolen.

/ BT603 be added later #6  
I've seen a number of BX backhoes for sale recently, guess people got tired of storing them once their projects were done? Seems they would be better off selling the TLB package and buying something else to me.

/ BT603 be added later #7  
Or they're hurting for money and selling off part of it. If that's the case, hopefully both buyer and seller know what they're getting in to.

Seems like they'd get most of their money back though by selling the whole thing and buying just the tractor. People aren't always thinking clear when it comes to money though.

/ BT603 be added later
Yeah I bought it off a woman who was going to keep the tractor, she was selling a bunch of other attachments that I wanted but she wanted the backhoe to go with them. So I said okay, I'll figure something out, I actually have 2 people interested in buying to make custom mounts to there non bx23s, so we will see, I'm sure a good fabricator could come up with some brackets similar to factory

/ BT603 be added later #9  
I added a BT603 to my BX2350 last year. First I got the BT603 with the support brackets from someone that could only get a B23s but wanted a BX2380. I had to find the "Fender support Brackets" for a BX25 to bolt onto my tractor. Bought the upper pins for a BX23s and tack welded them in place. Had to change hydraulic couplings to the new style. Ground about 1/8" off around the Quick attach points on the BT603. Bought a rotating seat. Found ROPS from a BX25. You could put it on a BX2380 if you did all of the work that I did, minus grinding the Attachment points. If you want to sell the BT603, I know of a BX23s needing a backhoe.