Bucket hook pics

/ Bucket hook pics
WayneB said:
Nice looking tractor! Must be a showroom display though! Not even a scratch on the bucket.

Neat idea with the hook on the back!

Wayne

I have been using the forks and grubber since I got it. Been pushing a little dirt with the old B7500.

/ Bucket hook pics
rickmacheske said:
Who made your universal bucket attach? BTW...hooks look great. Wish I could weld...

The QA came with the loader from Kubota. I do not know who made it for Kubota. I will look it over and see if it says.

/ Bucket hook pics
BTDT said:
I don't recall seeing a cylinder attach like that. Could you take another pic of how it mounts and is connected to the bucket? Maybe I'm just not looking at it right. Oh, BTW, nice tractor.

The cylinder is attached to relay link. I will try to remember to get a pic of it.

/ Bucket hook pics
BTDT said:
I don't recall seeing a cylinder attach like that. Could you take another pic of how it mounts and is connected to the bucket? Maybe I'm just not looking at it right. Oh, BTW, nice tractor.

Here it is !!!

Attachments

• 5-18-2007 002.jpg
    5-18-2007 002.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 1,197
   / Bucket hook pics #15  
kevinj said:
Here it is !!!

That's a better overall pic. Thanks. I guess the way the cylinder rod looks like it screws into the pipe is what had me puzzled.

/ Bucket hook pics #16  
Sweeeet new L tractor.

It looks like the curl cylinder linkage on the loader has 2 positions
on the QA bracket. Some thought went into that design.

/ Bucket hook pics #17  
What's the best souce for getting this type of ready to weld on Hook ?

If I mailorder/InternetOrder I don't want to spend more on S&H than I do for the products...

Thanks,
Ben -

PS: I work in Austin but live out in the Sticks between Austin / Houston...

/ Bucket hook pics
ne5b said:
What's the best souce for getting this type of ready to weld on Hook ?

If I mailorder/InternetOrder I don't want to spend more on S&H than I do for the products...

Thanks,
Ben -

PS: I work in Austin but live out in the Sticks between Austin / Houston...

I got the hooks from AW Direct

/ Bucket hook pics #19  
   / Bucket hook pics #20  
Thanks for the links, came close to ordering on Friday, but decided to check out the 1 local tractor place I haven't visited - Washington County Tractors (NewHolland dealer) - Brenham TX. They carry them for hust under $5. Only problem they only had 1 and I want 4 or 5, should have them in a week - so by next weekend I should be set to head to my cousin-in-law with my bucket, hooks and a 12 pack of his choice.