bucket level indicator

/ bucket level indicator #41  
A strip of white paint or reflective tape at the optimum level is very helpful.

/ bucket level indicator #42  
I use it all of the time, only I should put different lines on for different implements. I have one that has a bet rod and when the bend is at the center of the bracket, the bucket is level. The bucket needs to have the FEL mount tipped forward slightly (see my avatar image) whereas my forks has the FEL mount perpendicular to the ground. Luckily I'm tall and can see the forks by leaning to the side.

/ bucket level indicator #43  
Do any of you guys use that thing?
I got one on my tractor but it seems to be kind of unhelpful. I think I do better just looking at the load.
Probably one of the most neutral answers would be... It is a handy starting point indicator to get you roughly and quickly to the level'ish position you are looking for!

/ bucket level indicator #44  
My 2004 TC35 came with one (the bent rod style). It's also adjustable, so you can visually level the attachment you are using, and then adjust the device to have the center of the bend in line with the level attachment. Quite honestly, I don't know how I would manage without it!

/ bucket level indicator #45  
i recently changed tractors. my old one didn't have one, but it would have been nice from time to time, especially when using bucket forks. the new tractor has quick attach, but my view, and feel with all the various attachments is limited. so i built my own. i also have an adjustable top link on my 3pt, i made one for that as well
PXL_20211024_214107009.jpg
PXL_20211024_214120956.jpg

/ bucket level indicator #46  
I got one on my tractor but it seems to be kind of unhelpful. I think I do better just looking at the load.
On mine I added about a six inch extension (duct taped it) because mine once came out of the sleeve (think I over extend the roll part of bucket pushing a tree). Set bucket at dig angle and used color duct tape to mark it on rod. Then set bucket at level and marked that on rod with a different color duct tape. I always know if my bucket will dig or slide along the ground when scooping something. If you have forks on it’s handy for knowing if forks are level or not. Simple way of knowing what angle your bucket / forks are at without actually seeing tip of each.

/ bucket level indicator #47  
I just have the 2x3" "level-with-bucket-bottom" plate at the joystick side of the loader bucket, but I use it every time. When I park, I level the bucket with it for ground contact, when I go into a pile of material, I use it to set the attack angle of the bucket, same for back-blading. The rod type would be more accurate, but my last loader did not have one at all, so I'll take what I can get for helpers.

/ bucket level indicator #48  
I use mine with the original bucket and it works well. I purchased a larger bucket, it has a different profile and the level indicator doesn’t work. Unless you purchased original equipment, I’d check if your bucket is designed for the tractor and make an adjustment to your indicator if necessary. Cheers!

/ bucket level indicator #49  
I use mine too. Especially setting my snow plow so that the plow frame is level. That way when I angle the blade the cutting edge stays flat on the road. I use it with the grapple too. I put a band of aluminum tape on it that marks the range that I can open/close the log grapple w/o digging up the ground and getting a bunch of dirt or sod. The bucket and snow plow are level at the blk/slvr line. The black heat shrink holds the rod away enough so that the aluminum tape does not get scraped off by the tube edge and is tough enough to stand the rubbing.

View attachment 719628

gg
Heavy Duty! Like it!

/ bucket level indicator #50  
What ever works for you I guess. In my opinion a mechanical indicator is going to be more accurate than your eye