Building a "She" Shed

/ Building a "She" Shed #21  
I like the upper windows too, a great place to tuck them for weather protection.
Interesting the way you poured the pillars with the framed floor jacked up in place above the tubes. I've never seen that done.

/ Building a "She" Shed #22  
Slick!

/ Building a "She" Shed
My wife also want to have her own workshop/hobby shop/tool house! It痴 a hard long project, she is mediculous on every aspect. It痴 a multi year never ending project. But it痴 slowly coming. I have use an old shop and incoporate the old tractor garage together. Using existing building add time and complexity!

This what it was in 2013 when we had just bought our property, and how it look now.

View attachment 578134View attachment 578132View attachment 578133

And this will be the reason I never show her this thread. JMaurice that is WAY cool!!!! Is the interior as interestng as the exterior?

/ Building a "She" Shed
House wrap up and door installed IMG_6576.JPGIMG_6577.JPG

/ Building a "She" Shed #26  
And this will be the reason I never show her this thread. JMaurice that is WAY cool!!!! Is the interior as interestng as the exterior?

I will also no show this thread to her!

Here three pictures of the interior, the first one is the old garage section. She want the old structural beam visible. On the other one we saw first the floor, whish is made of old wood that was paint with white and that I remove about 1/32". So in make a special half-paint look (lot of work). And the third one you can see the rounded stair (strait will be simple for her!)

3CB23A7F-7D6D-4996-98C7-91D9AE477211.jpegC36F1EB8-F4FB-45BE-B7E2-1606F8BDC1B0.jpeg3B86E13E-9D4F-485A-B170-926E30EF6201.jpeg

/ Building a "She" Shed #27  
My wife also want to have her own workshop/hobby shop/tool house! It痴 a hard long project, she is mediculous on every aspect. It痴 a multi year never ending project. But it痴 slowly coming. I have use an old shop and incoporate the old tractor garage together. Using existing building add time and complexity!

This what it was in 2013 when we had just bought our property, and how it look now.
View attachment 578133

is there some lean on the building on the right?
lean.jpg

/ Building a "She" Shed #28  
is there some lean on the building on the right?
View attachment 578218

Good observation!
Yes it was an old building on sonotube (9 of them). I think originaly there were not install strait. So I arrange the worst one as the best I could and I install 1/2" steel cable in angle between 6 of then. You can see them if you zoom. And now for the last three year I measure the angle to verify if it’s stable.

/ Building a "She" Shed
The siding is going to be...

Wainscott of Corrugated Galvalume. Up 3 feet. Then it becomes charred cedar (cedar fencing cut in half the long way, held off the wall of the building by another strip of cedar) We have to do the charring ourselves... The cedar will be horizontal. So the cedar is a rain shield I guess. The trim will be painted a very yellow green.

Tracy is figuring out wha she wants to do around the bottom. We do have a surprise which I will not share at the moment, but will in the next couple of days in regards to the underneath.