None
Five beds down, one to go.

4D6F7710-A502-4849-9B30-99415B492833.jpeg

82B0B995-6593-4F6A-B519-9B9EE48BB382.jpeg

CA478672-F3F4-4D12-B028-CD2CB72B6AB2.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Building the Veggie Patch #2  
Nice! Some questions:

What kind of wood did you use? I hope not treated, seeing as there's no liner visible.

Where are you located? Looks dry! Have a nice deep well for those thirsty vegetables? Hope you have some starters growing already? Growing season is 1.5-2 months old here in Michigan already.

Is that a 4-way bucket? What did that set you back and what do you use it for?

How do you like the Kioti? Got some envy here.

/ Building the Veggie Patch
What kind of wood did you use? I hope not treated, seeing as there's no liner visible.

Concrete

Where are you located? Looks dry! Have a nice deep well for those thirsty vegetables?

Monaro district in Australia. Generally dry, but we are still skirting going back into drought after some good rain after the fires earlier in the year.

Hope you have some starters growing already? Growing season is 1.5-2 months old here in Michigan already.

Middle of winter here, but we have garlic and cauliflower in at the moment. Planting is mostly the wife’s department.

Is that a 4-way bucket? What did that set you back and what do you use it for?

4-in-1 bucket is standard in Australia, as is a self-levelling loader (in fact, it’s the law). Bucket is used like a grapple, so can pickup brush and logs, but also allows for straight-down tipping of dirt, so I can get the soil where I actually want it.

How do you like the Kioti?

I'm liking it a lot. 42 HP tier 3 engine has a fair bit of power, but in a pretty small and manoeuvrable CK chassis. It’s fairly new, and I am new to tractor ownership, so I am still getting to know it’s capabilities and limits. So far the only disappointment is its lifting capacity with forks, but that might have something to do with me not setting up the counterweight properly.