Bushhog Brand Loader Quick Attach

/ Bushhog Brand Loader Quick Attach
I just spoke with Armstrong Ag and they quoted me $120.00 for a set of brackets with pins. That did not include shipping. Seems kinda high to me, but they are the only ones that I have found that makes them. Thanks millwrightdude for the heads up as to where to buy them.

Chris

/ Bushhog Brand Loader Quick Attach #12  
I ordered them from a Armstrong ag dealer and paid $80.00 for the pair. I did not have to pay shipping because I got them from a Armstrong ag dealer. When I call Armstrong Ag direct, they where alot more expensive.

/ Bushhog Brand Loader Quick Attach
Thanks. I'll try that. $80.00 I can do. $120.00 is just too much.

Chris

/ Bushhog Brand Loader Quick Attach #14  
How are you all coming along with the projects? I was about to fabricate the pockets for the Bush Hog QA for a brush fork project, until I saw this post. Already made the templates...

Are there any links or further information? Pictures I would love!

I have learned that although I can fabricate them, my time is valuable and would gladly pay $$ for the set of pre-fab pockets with pins. Did that previous AG post include pockets, or just pins?

I have a Bush Hog 2346 ? FEL with heavy duty bucket and want to continue using it.

So is there a skid steer conversion bracket available and where? And could I just weld pockets onto the adapter so as to use skid steer or BH QA pocket mounts?

What would or Have you all done?

Thanks very much. Glad to have found this forum. I have already learned some valuable safety lessons from it.

/ Bushhog Brand Loader Quick Attach #16  
Thanks Scotty. I have several local dealers!

/ Bushhog Brand Loader Quick Attach #17  
Well, I finally got around to making my pallet forks.

/ Bushhog Brand Loader Quick Attach #18  
Here are what they look like. I just picked up another set for a upcoming project.

/ Bushhog Brand Loader Quick Attach #20  
I ordered them from my local dealer, I paid $120.00 for the pair. I had to wait for a shipment that was coming to the dealer unless I wanted to pay some freight. I was ok with that.