Buying a 3320 does anyone own one?

/ Buying a 3320 does anyone own one? #1  

RBCanada

I am about to pen a deal on a 3320. I own a rebuilt Ford 8N but found out even after the rebuild the power is better but it is still a pain to use. Can anyone here tell me what I can expect with the power and torque of the 3320. I need a machine that can do some landscaping projects, leveling and moving of soil and mowing with a Landpride AT2572 6' finisher. Please Comment thanks Ron.

/ Buying a 3320 does anyone own one? #2  
I am Kinda worried that you are about to pen a deal but do not know if it will do the jobs you want or not.

So I do own a 3320 and it mows outstanding with the 72"MMM I have.

It has a power to pull a LX6 6' RFM rated by JD and some say a MX6 heavy duty 72".

As far as moving dirt - the 300CX is outstanding and add a 448 BH and you will move dirt all day long. I own a 72" Frontie RB2072 and it grades dirt all day long. Add a BB2072 as well and your grading will be perfect.

I can even move dirt with my 72" front plow if needed - hydraulic angling and mounted on the loader.

All kinds of attachments for this series of tractor.
Get all the hydraulic options you can foresee in your future now. Make sure you consider Power Beyond as well for a PHD or BH in the future.

Good luck - and Slow Down until you know this one works for you - most likely why you are in this quandry again coming from the 8N. Hasty decisions cost tons of money in this market. Find a good honest dealer and let him help you as well. Do some test drives!

Consider the 3520 and 3720 if you need more PTO HP. 4X20 series is also outstanding!

/ Buying a 3320 does anyone own one? #3  
I have a 3720 and it does everything I need it to do and more. I am a sub-contractor for a buider and a pool installer. Do all the grading and backfills for them This machine makes litle work of it. If you are going to that size frame consider all the ponies you can cram under the hood.