Buying Advice Buying from Alibaba

/ Buying from Alibaba
Thank you very much, crazyal.:thumbsup:

/ Buying from Alibaba #22  
I doubt that very much considering wonderful deals made before Orange Man Bad!

BTW, All news you get in Canada is FAKE! Save for REBEL news!

Thanks for Clarifying that for me ...without you there is no hope. THank-you Obi-wan-Canuckie. THe chuckles you provide are priceless.

/ Buying from Alibaba #23  
I have done quite a few transactions with Alibaba. Every one of them was delivered straight to my dock all arranged by the seller. I have built a relationship with the seller I use and they source whatever I need and negotiate the deal for me.

I have spent a little over $50,000 with them this year sourcing dispensers, mask and containers for our products. Most everything was shipped air freight and took about 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. By sea takes a couple of months. Customs is always the hold up. And the tariffs are crazy high on mask because of the deal made with a big manufacturer in China. Mask from other manufacturers are at a huge disadvantage and the one with the deal only sells to a few large distributors in the US.

Anyway, doing a one time purchase of a piece of equipment with no relationship would be something I would not do. If I had my contact in China find it for me, maybe.

/ Buying from Alibaba #24  
I received notification from Rima; shipment is booking and do I have an agent for ISF (importer security filing)

/ Buying from Alibaba #25  
When you buy from Alibaba you are supporting the Chinese Communist Party. Owner is a big shot in the party. They are on my do not patronize list.

Ron

I don't know of any of the cordless drills made that aren't made in china.
I'm gonna guess you don't own very many tools, battery drills, etc. I haven't seen any made in the US

/ Buying from Alibaba #26  
Jack Ma, the owner and Billionaire founder of Alibaba has been missing for a while now. China scooped him up.

SO

Not only are you guys feeding China, but you are also now giving it directly to the CCP with no middle man.

Keep supporting countries that are CURRENTLY doing genocide. WOOOO cheap deals!!!! :thumbsup:

Edit: Because someone has no option but to buy a chinese product, does not equate them to losers who search for them specifically with the intention of saving 2 dollars.

/ Buying from Alibaba #27  
There is another side of the story. It is the people. The folks I deal with for things we cannot get in the USA are very good, hard working people that care about their customers and show it. One of them in particular is better than most of my employees. Works long hours without complaining and does everything she can to take care of the customer.

They can't help where they were born and have to live nor what their government does. They do not walk around with sense of entitlement but realize they must work hard for what they have. Unfortunately a lot of people in the USA no longer subscribe to this philosophy.

/ Buying from Alibaba #29  
With Alibaba and Bangood, you already know what the deal is. No surprises there, unlike buying what you assume is domestic and it turns out to be Chinese anyway.

So true!

/ Buying from Alibaba #30  
Jack Ma, the owner and Billionaire founder of Alibaba has been missing for a while now. China scooped him up.

SO

Not only are you guys feeding China, but you are also now giving it directly to the CCP with no middle man.

Keep supporting countries that are CURRENTLY doing genocide. WOOOO cheap deals!!!! :thumbsup:

Edit: Because someone has no option but to buy a chinese product, does not equate them to losers who search for them specifically with the intention of saving 2 dollars.

I saw Jack Ma appeared this week in Hong Kong.

MoKelly