Buying Advice Buying from Alibaba

/ Buying from Alibaba #51  
Just remember that most of our goods are now made in China. That computer or device you are posting from - made in China. A large number of parts found in our tractors are made in China. China can obviously make quality goods just like they can make crap. The real driver is demand. We want our big screen TVs, two cars in the driway, tractors, etc, but we aren't willing to pay for them if they are made locally. We have nobody but ourselves to blame.

/ Buying from Alibaba #53  
Look what they claim:
SmartSelect_20210728-055933_Chrome.jpg

I don't believe it.

/ Buying from Alibaba #54  
Just remember that most of our goods are now made in China. That computer or device you are posting from - made in China. A large number of parts found in our tractors are made in China. China can obviously make quality goods just like they can make crap. The real driver is demand. We want our big screen TVs, two cars in the driway, tractors, etc, but we aren't willing to pay for them if they are made locally. We have nobody but ourselves to blame.
Not exactly true.

Politicians are bought out and the voters don't consent to their behavior, we just go about our everyday lives and expect people to be honest. I'm not going to go into more detail than that, I know that's a simplification, but it's not "our" fault for buying cheap goods. I strive to buy quality at every chance.

/ Buying from Alibaba #55