Oil & Fuel BX 2670 Oil Blow-Off

/ BX 2670 Oil Blow-Off
Depends on the year (which is not listed btw) and emissions level. T2 and below will have a 'to the atmosphere' breather on the valve cover top and a hose leading to the bottom of the tractor. T3 and later will have a PCV setup that vents the blowby into the intake airflow. All depends on year and emissions level.

My BX2670-1 is a 2016.

/ BX 2670 Oil Blow-Off
Well, the oil level dropped a match stick width below the full mark on the dipstick, and stopped dripping oil. In the last 10-12 hours of use, not a drop. I have to assume the tractor does not like being filled to the full mark, despite the manual, and will blow any excess oil out if “overfilled” per the engines operational preference. Now, did it damage the rear seal? Should I fill it back up, prove it leaks, and have the argument with the dealer to replace the seal because the oil level is per the manual? Or, just leave it?

/ BX 2670 Oil Blow-Off #13  
Kubota dipsticks can be optimistic about full levels. Why I never fill either of mine to full but keep it between the full and add lines but I do the same with all my powered stuff.

If any internal combustion engine uses NO oil in the course of operation over a period of time, then there is something wrong with it. All engines that are oil lubricated, use oil in the process of operation. How it is.