BX Bashers BE Warned!!!

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #31  
O- MAN Your gonna be in the penelty box for a spell with that one. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Ya, I would think it was funny no matter what color was takin the lick. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #32  
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Good job big guy! I thought the rookie was threw fer sure! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I like this site! And your one of the reasons why. "God Bless John Deere" /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #33  
Hey Junkman! Shouldn't this thread be posted in the "LAWN AND GARDEN" section???? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif G

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!!
Gerard..... if that came from anyone other than you, I might be offended, however knowing you as well as I do, I will forgive you for your short sightedness. After all, you are a good guy, but you just have poor taste sometimes. It isn't your fault though, I believe that it is a result of your never getting out into the real world..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif See you on the flip side.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I guess you only had the one nerve left... and I stepped on it.

My apologies for such a poorly received attempt at humor.

Good evening to you... and may you have a more pleasant day tomorrow. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif )</font>

Sorry Zoomie..... somehow, I missed the humor of your post. I am not sure if it is the words implying that "Orange tractors suck" or it was some hidden meaning. Yes, you did step on a raw nerve. When you start bashing Kubota, or for that matter any other tractor brand, it doesn't go over very well. As a Texan, I know that you folks take your state pride very seriously. As a tractor owner and a fellow TBN'r, I also take any tractor brand bashing very seriously. To sum it up, it isn't nice to offend, whether it is your state or your tractor. Around this part of the continent, we take that very seriously, just like some people seriously believe that Texas is nothing more than Northern Mexico. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif My apologies for not understanding your Southern humor, or Northern humor, depending on your vantage point. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #36  
Junkman,

No harm, no foul... given the anonymity afforded by this thing we call "the 'net", 'twould be hard for me to take offense... for all I know, you're just some 87 year old lady who's grumpy 'cause the kids don't visit often enough at "the home". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, I like all tractors, all mowers (even the MTDs) and most everything else with wheels or tracks... Hey, they can't ALL be Fords!!!

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #37  
'crazy,

I wasn't too worried... I view this place like the campfire at the end of a long day huntin', where a bunch of friends congregate to share stories, swap lies, and occaisionaly poke fun at one another, all the while not taking any of it toooooo seriously.

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #38  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am ashamed of Cub Cadet now. I am not impressed with any of their lines. They lost my respect when they just started rebadging Kiotis and upping the price.)</font>

They started rebadging Kiotis when they stopped rebadging Mitsubishis.

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #39  
I heard that. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #40  
"Hey, they can't ALL be Fords!!!"

There is a God, I know there is cause he made the coffee bean and gave us choices beyond a Ford who gave up making tractors and sold NH to Fiat. So now the "Found On Road Dead" tractors are produced by the company whose motto is "Fix It Again Tony". Should be a marrige made in Heaven or perhaps conceived in hell, just depends upon your vantage point I suppose /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. J