BX three point hitch

/ BX three point hitch #1  

ArmyAviatr

Tractor
Kubota BX2680
I have a kubota BX 2680 that I purchased with 18 hours on it. I have added the BX2419 rear remote as well as a land pride QH05 quick hitch. Additionally I have installed a hydraulic top link. My problem lies with some clearance issues. When the three point at its highest point, without a 90 degree elbow just before the coupling, the hitch would hit the hydraulic hoses either bending the coupling or breaking the hoses. I am using the lower set of couplings because even with the elbows the upper couplings are unusable. I am looking for a solution from someone that might have also encountered this problem. One possible solution that I can think of is maybe using B model three point lift arms. I realize that would change the lifting ability of the 3 point hitch. The only other option is possibly re-plumb the rear connectors. Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

/ BX three point hitch #2  
I would say that re-plumbing to allow for full range of movement without breaking anything would be your best bet. You just have to make it work for yourself. Any photos or videos to help demonstrate the issue you're having?

- James