BX23 Loader

/ BX23 Loader #1  

BimmerRacer

Bronze Member
Hey guys, first post here...about to become an owner of a BX23..very excited, but have a concern.

The tractor currently has a front blade and what I think is the mounting point for an FEL called LA210. I spoke with a seller (dealer) about adding a loader and he didn't think they could order one separately as the tractor didn't come with one from the factory? Is that accurate or is he wrong. I was told by another dealer that FEL and front blade can't have their brackets attach at the same time, which is fine by me. The other dealer says no, both can be attached at the same time, just need to switch the quick attach part. Very confused!

So, in short, can I add a loader (and if so, which one) to the BX23?

Thanks!

/ BX23 Loader #2  
Hi and Welcome to TBN.

I'm sure several people will have better information than I do but in short, yes the BX23 will take a loader (and a back hoe). The LA210 sounds about right but I'm not sure. LB59 and Escavader both have BX23s and I'm sure they will be happy to help you out. Good luck with your new machine.

Matt.

(FYI the 210 in LA210 is the lift capacity in kg.)

/ BX23 Loader #3  
BimmerRacer,
Welcome! As to adding a loader, the dealer is wrong. The tractor will need to be set up for it but I bought my BX with 75 Hrs on it and it had no FEL so I had them add one and they got a new one and delivered it with a FEL no problem. The tractor does not have to come with one originally but has to be set up for one. Hope this helps.
Take care-TPS

/ BX23 Loader
Thanks for the replies. This is what the tractor looks like and it looks like the FEL attachment bracket is there, just needs the actual loader bucket, arms and hydraulics?

Attachments

• bx23.jpg
    bx23.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 709
   / BX23 Loader #5  
The Bx23 did come with a loader and backhoe, if it is a BX2230 then it can be without the loader, the valve is part of the kit. The Bx2230 uses a LA211 loader and their may be a Woods and other ones that may fit also.

David Kb7uns

/ BX23 Loader #6  
welcome to the forum

I think all the BX23's had loader and backhoe was the only way the came
Well at least mine is a TLB

tom

/ BX23 Loader #7  
Kind of a red herring there. A BX23 with no hoe or loader, but a rear bagger with no MMM, but a front blade and the loader subframe? I'm willing to bet you can order a loader that fit the BX23XX model that year, but you may want to check the actual serial to be sure you actually is a BX23 and not a hood/side panel replacement installation from a BX23. The foldable rops says BX23, but I'm not sure as I think it was optional on early BX's.

/ BX23 Loader #8  
I find it odd that the loader and BH is missing as that is how the bx23 is configured. Yes that is the loader brackets on your BX23. I can't fathom people buying BX23's without loader/BH when a BX1500 or simalar would suffice as the same thing. I am thinking that you got a repo'd unit and they forgot to grab the BH and loader. Needless to say, you may be able to order a FEL for it but it's an older unit so extra complete unit might be harder to come by. A call directly to kubota is in order to get the right answer. A BX23 without loader is useless IMHO. I really hope you can get one.

/ BX23 Loader #9  
My BX23, purchaced spring of 2004, came standard equiped with the LA210 loader, as well as the BT600 backhoe. The mount in your picture is the same as the FEL mount on mine.

/ BX23 Loader
Yeah, I am not sure what the history of it is...it's a dealer purchase. They were going to see if they could order one. Also, looks like Woods does make one that fits. Also seeing some classifieds for a LA211 loader, not sure if it's still available.