Bx2350 won't turn off

/ Bx2350 won't turn off #21  
Glad it helped, I had forgotten about this old thread. Some people criticize others for commenting on old threads, but there is a lot of knowledge (and a lot of garbage) on them.
I have not been on the forum for quite some time and it was nice to come back to a "thank you" for my post.

/ Bx2350 won't turn off #22  
2021, and I'm having the same problem with Kubota BX2350D not stopping. All the fuses are good, but I do note that the solenoid doesn't activate when turning ignition off, but neither does getting off the seat or doing anything with either of the seat buttons (pressure switch under seat or the one near left front). So, I believe that is an electrical problem somewhere, but it's not the fuse, an I'm not sure where to go next. I verified all the fuses with a multimeter in continuity check mode. I also verified that the one that should be the solenoid relay (top left) has no voltage across the fuse receiver clips, just because I assumed there maybe ought to be while the tractor is running and there's no fuse in place.

Any thoughts on other tests to run to track things down? Right now I stop the tractor by opening the hood and pressing in on the solenoid plunger to cut the engine out.

/ Bx2350 won't turn off #24  
2021, and I'm having the same problem with Kubota BX2350D not stopping. All the fuses are good, but I do note that the solenoid doesn't activate when turning ignition off, but neither does getting off the seat or doing anything with either of the seat buttons (pressure switch under seat or the one near left front). So, I believe that is an electrical problem somewhere, but it's not the fuse, an I'm not sure where to go next. I verified all the fuses with a multimeter in continuity check mode. I also verified that the one that should be the solenoid relay (top left) has no voltage across the fuse receiver clips, just because I assumed there maybe ought to be while the tractor is running and there's no fuse in place.

Any thoughts on other tests to run to track things down? Right now I stop the tractor by opening the hood and pressing in on the solenoid plunger to cut the engine out.
I think you have a bad solenoid. The first time this happened to me, it was a blown fuse. I had the problem come back a few years later and the fuse was fine, but the solenoid itself had gone bad and I had to replace it.

(A safety switch will act like turning the key off - cutting the fuel to the engine. If the solenoid won't activate the engine will keep running,.)

/ Bx2350 won't turn off #25  
I think the same thing. I ordered one last night. We'll see how it goes.

/ Bx2350 won't turn off #27  
The solenoid mechanism looks like a choke.
Only if you don't know how they work and what they do.
A choke limits air flow without completely stopping it. A fuel shutoff solenoid eliminates fuel flow. Apples & oranges; two distinct functions for two distinct reasons.
One is an engine starting aid that alters the fuel/air ratio, the other is an engine stopping device.