BX2750 snowblower compatability

/ BX2750 snowblower compatability
hey53, did you get the snow blower shaft worked out? When I was at the dealer,he suggested bringing both units and quick hitches and shfafts into them to compare and get the correct shaft ordered nstalled for me. But one is on the tractor for the winter and I can't be down waiting for it. I have not looked a the parts sheets to see if the dimensions are listed for each shaft. Hope you get it figured out. Jon
Hey Jon,
Last Friday I started coming down with some kind of a cold/flu situation, so I haven't done anything since we talked last. I called my Doc's office today, and I'm going to have a phone appointment at 6:30 tonight with him. Hopefully he'll get me something to break up this dry hacking cough. When I get back into it, I'll keep you posted on what route I go.
Thanks Jon

Tom

Hey Jon,
What I thought was a cold and/or flu, turned out to be Covid. Both my wife and I tested positive on the 6th. I would like to send you a private message, but I don't know that procedure. I'd like to show you what we did in pictures with that shaft, but I don't know how to post pix, either. If you get a minute, please post instructions, or point me in the right direction. Thanks

Tom

/ BX2750 snowblower compatability #23  
In one of my replies, touch the blue "civilian", a box should appear that has in it, "send private message". This should open a message box to me. (if this is not correct procedure, hopefully someone else will post instructions, thanks). jon

/ BX2750 snowblower compatability #24  
In one of my replies, touch the blue "civilian", a box should appear that has in it, "send private message". This should open a message box to me. (if this is not correct procedure, hopefully someone else will post instructions, thanks). jon
That IS correct. The "blue Civilian" word is on the left of the post under the very large C with light green background that he uses for his "avatar." Once that blank comes up for composing a Private Message to him, the dialog and discussion back and forth looks just like what you are looking at here -- but it us just between the two of you -- rather than a few thousand people.

That IS correct. The "blue Civilian" word is on the left of the post under the very large C with light green background that he uses for his "avatar." Once that blank comes up for composing a Private Message to him, the dialog and discussion back and forth looks just like what you are looking at here -- but it us just between the two of you -- rather than a few thousand people.
Thanks JWR. Much appreciated.