BX80 series tire chains

/ BX80 series tire chains #1  

Rosseasu

Tractor
Kubota BX23S
New owner of a BX23S. Thinking about chains for snow blowing this winter but the loader valve on the right rear fender goes very close to the rear tire. Any other 80 series users have chains, and how is the clearance? Otherwise, I may go with studs.
Thanks.

/ BX80 series tire chains #2  
How about front chains? I’ve had great success with that option.

/ BX80 series tire chains
Not sure how much that would help rear traction with the rear blower. I have seen some talk that the fronts are worse on BX for chains interfering with the steering.

/ BX80 series tire chains #4  
Give BX Expanded a call. I’m sure they would know about the clearance and can probably sell you some spacers or something if it’s needed.

A set of front chains is probably under $100. Plus they are lighter and easier to install/uninstall- no fender etc. I’ve also seen guys groove their R4 tires. I’ve never done it but most like the results. I’ve moved a lot of snow with just front chains with good success. I guess my point is you may end up chasing this project a bit.

/ BX80 series tire chains
Thanks. I got my tooth bar from them. Will try without any aids for a while and see how it works. Expecting up to 30cm of snow today, so plenty to work with!