Backhoe BY200 Backhoe Thumb

/ BY200 Backhoe Thumb #1  

zkost

Tractor
TYM T264
Can anyone recommend a backhoe thumb for the TYM BY200 Backhoe on the T264 (formerly T234)?

I see many universal fit thumbs on amazon but they don't look very sturdy. Also, the BY200 doesn't come with a thumb pivot mount so I assume one needs to be welded. Before I start my DIY I want to ask you experts.

So I know BXpanded makes thumbs for other tractors but not for the TYM series tractors.

Since, I'm not permitted to post links yet please reference bxpanded.com/mah26b-thumb for reference as to what I'm trying to achieve.

Thank you
Ben

/ BY200 Backhoe Thumb #2  
TYM just came out with mechanical thumbs for the backhoes. If you dont have a thumb pivot mount, then you'll have to do something about that. Alot of newer ones had the mount on it but no thumb available. The thumb for the BY200 is part number - T200A-100000..list looks about $450 for thumb and all hardware.

/ BY200 Backhoe Thumb
Thank you needles617,

Do you have a link I can follow to make the purchase? Visiting tym's website doesn't provide the newly available thumb information or a way to purchase.

-Ben

/ BY200 Backhoe Thumb #4  
Anyone knows about a thumb that would fit on a by75 for my tym394? I asked tym and they do not have one, perhaps other3rd party thumb could fit ?

/ BY200 Backhoe Thumb #5  
Anyone knows about a thumb that would fit on a by75 for my tym394? I asked tym and they do not have one, perhaps other3rd party thumb could fit ?

TYM #T85A-100000

$500 plus shipping

TYM dealer here.

We can drop ship right from TYM to your door.

/ BY200 Backhoe Thumb #6  
Hi
Thanks for the reply! Is that CAD Or USD?
I live in Canada at postal code j8n 7b8, how much to ship here?
Thanks a bunch!!

/ BY200 Backhoe Thumb #7  
TYM just came out with mechanical thumbs for the backhoes. If you dont have a thumb pivot mount, then you'll have to do something about that. Alot of newer ones had the mount on it but no thumb available. The thumb for the BY200 is part number - T200A-100000..list looks about $450 for thumb and all hardware.
Why is TYM keeping this a secret? I cannot find this item in Australia? I can’t find it listed in America either? Maybe I need to search in South Korea?

/ BY200 Backhoe Thumb #8  
TYM #T85A-100000

$500 plus shipping

TYM dealer here.

We can drop ship right from TYM to your door.
Do you ship to Australia? If not do you know where I could get one? My searches are coming up empty.

/ BY200 Backhoe Thumb #9  
Do you ship to Australia? If not do you know where I could get one? My searches are coming up empty.
They were last on in September of 20. So they probably won’t respond.

As a hint if you click on a user name it brings up an abbreviated profile, which shows when the were last on.