Bypass Valve Need Adjusted on KL1210 loader?

/ Bypass Valve Need Adjusted on KL1210 loader?
yeah, i would have just bought a kit, but with just looking at them online wasn't sure which one had the correct quick connects that would fit. As no one lists Kioti for anything basically.
I've even asked people in tractor/farm supply & equipment for something other, and they will ask "what kind of tractor?" I tell them Kioti and they are like "oh you mean kubota?" nope... "oh well I've never heard of a coyote tractor before." lol

/ Bypass Valve Need Adjusted on KL1210 loader? #12  
yeah, i would have just bought a kit, but with just looking at them online wasn't sure which one had the correct quick connects that would fit. As no one lists Kioti for anything basically.
I've even asked people in tractor/farm supply & equipment for something other, and they will ask "what kind of tractor?" I tell them Kioti and they are like "oh you mean kubota?" nope... "oh well I've never heard of a coyote tractor before." lol
There wouldn't be one for specific brands as hydraulics are hydraulics with the main differences being for the type of equipment being tested and what adapters and couplers they have.

Our tractors mostly use the Ag/Pioneer type in 1/2" size. Skidsteers and other construction equipment normally use the 'flat face' type.

/ Bypass Valve Need Adjusted on KL1210 loader? #13