Buying Advice Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE

/ Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE #131  
Anyone hear if TYM has a plan to boost dealerships or did the Cabelas thing come up too quick? Personally I think they should go with their own brand and not rebadge, I think the consumer is better served. In the car world it seems more common for a dealer to sell multiple brands than in the tractor world. They could go after the single LS/Kioti/Branson/Massey/Mahindra dealers and try to get them to double up. Might not be ideal for those brands, but the dealers should like it.

You're seeing Massey and Kubota combined at many dealers in the upper Midwest. In my state I only see a few Mahindra dealers, very limited Kioti, and almost no TYM. Lots of J.D., Kubota, Massey, and N.H..

/ Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE #132  
If there were no tym dealers within hundred or 2 miles of me I would need a much larger discount to feel comfortable than if there was one within 100 miles that I felt was capable of larger repairs.
Or at least a high-quality tractor repair shop that I felt could do a good job outside of warranty. Hard to say if getting parts will be a problem I doubt it will be an issue but getting them timely is another story entirely. I honestly have no idea maybe someone can chime in that has dealt with parts or major repairs with a T YM.

/ Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE #133  
Katetx, did you take delivery yet? If so please post a few pics! Aesthetically speaking, IMO you purchased the best looking CUT out there!

/ Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE
Yes I took delivery Friday. Its raining right now but I'll get some pics taken and post.

/ Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE #135  
I don't know that I would have a hesitation buying a TYM if there was a dealer around. I just have never even seen a red TYM tractor other than in pictures. The only TYM product I have seen is the green Cabelas models and maybe that is how they intended to get in the market. In which case they should want to warranty the Cabelas versions.

Here's one in Mahindra Red. :p (With mCRD engine.) So far I love this beast, a 2538 HST. If we'd had a Cabela's around I would have checked out this sale action, but we don't and I love Mahindra's support, warranty, and local dealer here in Conroe TX, so this red version works for me. I think Katetx will love her new Cabela's/Mahindra/TYM tractor! :D
Unloading initially smaller.jpg

/ Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE #136  
Bass Pro Shops just announced they are buying Cabela's

/ Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE #138  
Maybe they will call it "Cabasspros"..or..."Cab *** Pros" or..........

/ Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE #139  
I suspect they will call it Bass Pro Shops... :)

/ Cabela's Tractor Help PLEASE #140  
I wonder how the tractor service and warranty process will be effected by BasdPro taking ovet ?